SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

When i went to schoolies (gold coast) i saw atleast 200 skylines that week if not more... was ridiculous. You got gypped though, getting sent there in winter :P

Anyway, spotted a black 32 (maybe gunmetal, was pretty blind at the time) travelling towards tuggeranong on the parkway around 1:30am

and saw a black 34 sedan (member here im pretty sure) heading north on parkway around 12pm. Why would you smoke in your skyline ;)

Spotted (twice) a black 32 on Tharwa drive..we exchanged glances.. but nothing else. Sorta like when you see a hot chick and you make eye contact for age then all it ends up being is you being seen to the girl as a perving weirdo.

A variation on the spotted theme

I could hear someone driving something RB powered in Weston about 5 minutes ago just dropped a massive burnout near my place, I could hear it over the TV

Edited by Bluprint

there is a silver R33 that is in gowrie, the owner isnt on here, but for about the last 3 months i have heard it going past my house on Erindale DR and miss firing like a bitch coming out of the roundabout late at night. poor guy couldnt afford to fix it.

spotted the last couple of nights a black GTR in the underground customs car park in civic... something like XXX32R

Could it be OZR32GTR?

Heya Beau!

Yeah, that was me. Spending some late nights doing the One Office(Vista) roll out...

Was that your S13 in the basement?

Cheers,

Brad

Yesterday spotted a Black/Dark coloured S13 on.. Sulwood Dr around.. 2pm.. got a wave.. i waved a bit late..

Anyone here?

Yup that was me! :)

Your 32 looks pretty smick! :)

EDIT: Ooo! I'm currently working in Nara House right next to customs! ..I don't get to park in the basement though! :D

Edited by Ecstasy

Again, the same 32 from my previous post. He was tailing me on Tharwa Drv at about 530.. heading into Lanyon.. then followed me and drove past as I turned into my driveway. Scary.

Then I saw a White 33 ALSO tailing me then turning into Isabella plains this evening after the gym.. around... 715?

Thanx mate..

Spotted today.. in Harrison

White 33 with nismo sticker on rear window.. i parked just down from you..

Also, Andrew(v33) pretty sure i seen ya driving thro Harrison aswell... possibly not.

AND! counted 21 cop cars chasing a lil white corolla..

AND! counted 21 cop cars chasing a lil white corolla..

Saw that in Watson too! Marked, unmarked, highway patrol(?) you name it, they were chasing with lights blazing and sirens blaring. Was about 3ish.

Yea, just heard that there was 10 cars in pursuit... but.. front row seats i watched it along adelaide ave there was more than that..

the 21 i said previously could of been double ups.. but... there was a fair few floggin it around.

Spotted and gave a wave to a passing black S2 33 as I was waiting to turn on to Hindmarsh drive around 7:45 this morning, also saw a white R32 that looked like it had had half of its back end set on fire from all the black soot on the back crossing hindmarsh going down melrose drive.

really gotta change that oil and get the ol' fella tuned up a bit! the black soot look is not working for me.

Passed a white R32 GTR in civic today as they were turning into the Canberra Centre

probably me. also spotted myself rear ending my brother in laws' civic coming out of my street the other day and leaving a nice big black mark across my front bar. dammit. gotta upgrade them brakes too. :(

yesterday around 9am, i spotted a silver R33 turning into fyshwick from quenabeyan at the hindmarsh/canberra ave intersection, then moments later i saw a white r33 with black bonnet, lowered and nice wheels going into fyshwick from woden at the same time. car looked awesome....

then yesterday evening around 5.30pm i spotted Bullet32 sitting next to me at the same intersection....

always spot other skylines when im in the work truck but never in my car...

anyway spotted 2

gold 33 in fyshwick (pretty)

white 32 on northbourne around the same time (1pm)