SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Yesterday - silver 33 Gtst at Shell servo Phillip getting a service. (Anyone else notice no V Power in Canberra?)

white S2 Gtst with bodykit and gold wheels at the pits.

And dark blue 32 sedan northbound on Monaro Hwy this afternoon.

a mate who works for shell said a batch of their premium got knocked back for distribution, could be wrong, ill ask again sober and find out if he knows when itll be back.

spotted a silver s2 r33 pulling into farrer with a P plate at bout 4:30-5, driven by a girl this arvo. and a black 33 at the woolies caltex in belco last night also driven by a girl.

^yeah i havent been able to get vpower for like over a week... its giving me the shits... i run both my cars on it. so the gtr is now on vpower racing and my v8 is on what ever 98 octaine is around.

Spotted Frink (if Frink has huge blue decals up the side), yesterday heading down Donald Rd past my old Subie and my new R33.

You should have stopped by!!

wasn't me, but i know the car your talking about. it has big blue tribal style decals all over the side. it lives just around the corner. i've got red nismo stripes. if i see your r33 and your out the front, i'll be sure to stop if im not in a hurry for anything... :miner:

Also, spotted sauce this evening as i was driving home. i passed you along Canberra Ave, but i was in the work car, so i didn't bother waving...

wasn't me, but i know the car your talking about. it has big blue tribal style decals all over the side. it lives just around the corner. i've got red nismo stripes. if i see your r33 and your out the front, i'll be sure to stop if im not in a hurry for anything... :D

Also, spotted sauce this evening as i was driving home. i passed you along Canberra Ave, but i was in the work car, so i didn't bother waving...

No worries Frink, the silver one I saw, saw again yesterday. The number plates are KNGR33 i think. He had is seat very very much reclined (read: just saw his hair throught the window)

Yesterday - silver 33 Gtst at Shell servo Phillip getting a service. (Anyone else notice no V Power in Canberra?)

white S2 Gtst with bodykit and gold wheels at the pits.

And dark blue 32 sedan northbound on Monaro Hwy this afternoon.

That was me getting the silver r33 checked out, as I am considering purchasing it and joining the skyline scene in canberra.

saw a black 33 outside immigration in belco.. also a maroun 200sx with veilside..

also a yellow 33 with red racing stripes in bruce and a black 33 out the back of dyno tune.. buts thats always the

cheers

Yeah one of the guys that works there owns it, I believe he's trying to sell it. It's got a high flo in it. I think his gf also has a white 33.

Edited by sl33py

That was me getting the silver r33 checked out, as I am considering purchasing it and joining the skyline scene in canberra.

Welcome to the scene, you don't need a Skyline to join up with us you know, you just have to come along and say hi, get the goss, talk about Mick, take the p!ss outta Mick oh and talk about tyres with Mick.