SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted a black R34GTT in Richardson running back home after i realised i didnt plug in the left front indicator

spotted him again behind me in Ashley

then spotted a blue R33 behind me with his dog and a silver R32 turning from Drakeford Drive

following a r34 gtt from kambah to the belco turn off.

Did you see the vt! wonder what happened to it!

A yellow GTT?

I saw the commodore on the parkway, looked like someone barrell rolled out of the car and it ploughed in to the ditch/bush..........

A yellow GTT?

I saw the commodore on the parkway, looked like someone barrell rolled out of the car and it ploughed in to the ditch/bush..........

LOLWUT?! Damnit, must've happened after I'd gone through. Didn't see anything :(

A yellow GTT?

I actually saw you as well as i was sitting at the lights next to the kambah servo.

it was after you had gone past and i think it came out of streeton drive?

Yesterday saw a custom metallic baby blue pearl looking r34 out front BDL with the boot up. Number plate was GTR### or something.

Did you notice if it was wingless? I've seen one that colour getting around without the rear spoiler.

Hmm - must find this baby blue 34 GTR. Sounds neato

If it's the one I've seen, oh god yes it is. Except for lacking a wing. Looks retarded.