SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Wow - just spotted a maroon Steaga down the Hyper D !!

Never seen one in really life, they look pretty good, would look hot in all black with big mags :P

I think it had NT plates, but can't be certain.

J

saw 2 really nice r33s yesterday at carlovers fishwick 1 a lime green in colour very neat gave him a wave got 1 back, also round behind the building next to that was a mint maroon 33

did the maroon one have chromies and a big arse wing if so that's mine i work at bristol paint which is next to the car wash. not a bad place see lots of nice skylines snapping it sideways out of the carwash.

Contempt, where are you getting the supercharger fitted?

The guy at CAPA recommended Jakes. Apparently they do a fair few installs of CAPA kits.

Though after hearing about the APS TT kit I'm not sure which I will get now :) Probably better to let it run in fully anyway before adding a hairdryer. Only got 8400 on the clock at the moment.

Oh yeah and I purchased company plates TPMTNC black with white writing. If anyone sees me cruising around gimme a wave. :(

Im also a keen on-looker at all the auctions going on in japan. I have a good friend that lives in NAGOYA. The R34 you said that you have seen for 60k AUS, is that landed and complied> Because if it is, I would suggest that you dont buy it, AN "02" model R34 GTR is worth at least 90k for a half decent example in AUS, the better ones more like $120.

It's the same as seeing an R33 GTR here for 35 grand and another for 70K. I would never have paid less than 65k for my car, and to me it was worth every cent. There are differences, esspecially in real life and when you drive them.

I reakon that 60k for a GTR34 would get you a real lemon! Probably accident or repaired cars. I have recently seen good example R34 in japan this week sell for around 4000000 to 5500000yen which is between 80-100K landed.

I would love to be able to get a respectable example r34 for 60k but it wont happen.

Sorry Im bragging on, but I have had friends that have brought in 34's and when they arrived the cars drove like cops, and were clear signs of prior damage though the auction report said grade 4.5. I would hate to see a GTR FAN get ripped that's all.

Good luck with finding your ride though :D

did the maroon one have chromies and a big arse wing if so that's mine i work at bristol paint which is next to the car wash. not a bad place see lots of nice skylines snapping it sideways out of the carwash.

thats the one u been spotted sweet car man but before u would have seen me getting sideways i nearly crashed due to slight brake failure but its all good

also saw the pink 33 in braddon today bout 10:15 and a neat white 33 outside the civic mall carpark also very neat 31 in mooseheads carpark bodykit import taillights full custom autometre dash and huge FMIC also yesterday one of the 5 gts2 ex cop cars it was a site very neat

nissan brought out 200 of the red gts 2s thats the ones with the bodykit and the white mags standard not sure if the five are included or extra but they were made for the tassie police the were 5 of the white ones made they were then sold as ex cop cars and 1 is now in canberra this is probably 1 of the best 31s i ever seen i will try to get some pics to show

thats the one u been spotted sweet car man but before u would have seen me getting sideways i nearly crashed due to slight brake failure but its all good

Thanks for the complement

brake failures not good lol

have to drop in and show us the r31 sometime

i spotted a very nice greeny colour S2 R33 GTS-Tone of the best looking ones i have ever seen in person... the colour is not my favourite dont get me wrong their but in terms of an overall package it looks sweet body is still stock as eg S2 front bar and spoiler etc but it has a nice big ass FMIC in the front bar OMG my pants :) anyways if the guys who owns it on here wants to be nice and let me have a look up close i would appreciate it as i am looking for a S2 and yours would be a good to have a look over... not to buy though :)

Seen it parked many a time at Jerrabomberra pub/club/tavern thingo...Someone there will probably know him.He's an older guy-prob. 30-35;saw him at Shell Fyshwick.The car goes pretty hard,too....

Spotted a whiteish (stucko) 32 GTR (plates GTR 94V) with nice NISMO graphics on its intercooler.

He was cruising thru QBN Monday around 2:30pm and had a Supra behind him and there was a shmick 3000GT around the corner probulary cruising with them.

Was there a cruise on Today?

Hi!Looks like I've been spotted "for the very first time"!I'll 'fess up:GTR 94V is my baby...Can't say I know who the 3000GT was,but if the Supra was purple,it's a mate's 2JZ NA '96;if it wasn't purple,then I dunno who it was!J.

spotted: about a billion WRX's at the rally today. i don't think those cars had ever been offroad before though.

Also spotted, a nice Silver R33 in civic this arvo, gave a wave but no loving.