SAU Community

Warning For Drivers At Knox City Shopping Centre

wanzi

sorry guys forgot to post this the other day. i see they have hired lollypop men and woman for all the crossings in the center, and for mini chapel as well. i was advised that these people are also reporting loud exhausts to the police or EPA and several notices have been sent out to drivers already.

another thing which most people probably already know is that when approaching mini chaps from the hungry jacks entrance there is a loading bay on your left hand side (opposite switch) and during this season has always had an undercover cop sitting there waiting. ive seen this cop every time ive been to knox but ive been lucky for him not to follow me.

shop wisely people and id recommend not taking your skylines to knox for the mean time

also a few of my mates have been done for this. if you enter "mini chaps" lol and your on the right lane you have to turn right at the first round about. dont go over and turn right near dicksmiths. 4 of my mates got done for not following the sign.

so ye be careful as they were dont by the same cop wanzi is talking about

people should know by now stay away from knox....

yeh well i live less than 1min away from knox so its just convenient for me to go there. i shit myself every time i drive in there tho lol

its not knox itself, its that all these idiots hang out in knox carpark and at krispy kreme's etc...

you dont HAVE to drive past pettit's "office" every time you go through knox, there are back ways you can travel

as far as i am concerened, if you do a krispy kreme carpark meet then you deserve to get dicked, as you KNOW the risks and still do it

It's not just the shopping centre, if you live anywhere in Knox your bound to eventually get done by pettit.

His only duty is to defect cars, he has no other actual training or knowledge about being a police officer.

That cops sounds familer.

When i was at tafe my trade teacher told us of a story (was at the time currently in a court case) were he had being harrased by the one cop. u-turns in trafic told to show up to the cop shop when the cop couldn't touch. in the end the cop tryed to pic for have turbo item in a n/a car (my my teacher had a part to play with the vic road laws so he new them). so after takeing him to court and winning the cop is now not alowed to even pull him over.

point in case If you feel there is one cop targeting you or (your type of car) complain.