SAU Community

Stagea Alternator Died (260rs)

260tech

My alternator is cactus, anyone know of equivalent parts/suppliers in WA, or whether the R33 job is the same & if so what part number that would be? Done a search through facs & parts lists no luck.

Need to know asap, stranded in the city..damn!

Any help with numbers or equivalents would be much appreciated thanks.

GW ;)

If you can wait until tomorrow (youmight have to anyway) you should be able to find an auto electrician to rebuild it - should think a new one would be the wrong side of $1000.

My alternator is cactus, anyone know of equivalent parts/suppliers in WA, or whether the R33 job is the same & if so what part number that would be? Done a search through facs & parts lists no luck.

Need to know asap, stranded in the city..damn!

Any help with numbers or equivalents would be much appreciated thanks.

GW :blink:

Try maytech man, or JWS, or even JPC in osbourne park there just off the freeway after perth going north.

Thanks for the support people, actually staggered into DEERING Autronics in Erindale road Balcatta, on 10.5volts at 9am after doing a dodgy U-turn at the lights, bit of curb riding & pulled up right in front. I was on my way to a funeral as it happened, so left Phil at Autronics (08-93451514) he was flatout answering phones, customers & wading through parts books with the killer "import" on his lips & arranging a cab to pick me up. Phoned him at around mid-day to get the news that I could pick it up around 3.30 ~ 4pm. Legend!

What they fitted.

1 x OEX RXA072 ALT. NISSAN price $401.20 + gst + labour. Total $581

Phil said it was the alternator supplied for the RB30 Skyline?

Works a treat, very happy with the price & service, considering that I was 600kms from home at the time.

Thanks again for the input.

GW :banana:

PS: Gonna replace radiator & ignition igniter pack next, before they get me.