SAU Community

Please!! Tell Me It Aint....

inark

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SmoothLine

Thats Inasnt's new car isnt it? Im sure i could see glimpses of the blue paint on the interior... anyone got an interior pic to confirm this?  

:lol: :lol: :lol:

seing as it has all those stickers on it, it looks more like your car mate! :uh-huh:

Still got the GTR badges on your car? or have u swapped them for type r stickers?

I dunno... I'm not a massive fan of stickers... definitely not more than about 1 or two and NONE just for the sake of it (ok, well a sticker is pretty much just for the sake of it).

Sometimes its good to have a big **** off sticker or something - just that thing that indicates "well give it a go, but i will probably kick your ass, cause i do have XXX under the bonnet".

Sometimes its almost like a reverse psychology these days... most cars that have stickers aren't fast so if u do see one you just think "this will just be funny to kick his ass in a car that does have some power and shove those stickers up is skanky little ass".

hehe i wasnt going to put any rice stickers on mine, but my brother bought me a silver NISMO badge-style sticker as a present, and it would be an insult not to put it on, so i stuck it on the front bar at the bottom under the front air dam area, I actually like it but i think it's the last one (unless we actually make up those gtr style gts badges!!!!!)

Originally posted by INASNT

seing as it has all those stickers on it, it looks more like your car mate! :uh-huh:  

Still got the GTR badges on your car? or have u swapped them for type r stickers?

:lol: i dont have any stickers on my car... And the GTR badges are off, i told you i replaced them with pink Nismo ones...

Seriously though conrats on the T-wing and respray :)

Originally posted by SmoothLine

:lol: i dont have any stickers on my car... And the GTR badges are off, i told you i replaced them with pink Nismo ones...

Seriously though conrats on the T-wing and respray :)

actually if u already dont know i dont even have 1 sticker on my car, not even the 1 that says gts-t on the back!

And i have a lip sytle rear wing which when i first got my car every1 that i met with a skyline wanted to know where i got it from! So :shake:

Originally posted by inark

man this thread is old... damn skylines33 and his shovel what made u dig this up?

haha.. yeah.

thats what i was thinking when i saw this come up..

from august 2002...

lol shiro if u know him tell him that its the ugliest ***ing thing ive ever seen in my life... but if he likes it i spose all power to him :D