Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

doof 5

benm 15

owen 10

matt 30

totalling $60 so far for white!

Hmmm... not bad so far lol

ZOMG LIKE 4 DAYS TO GO TILL TEXI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLS TO THE YEAH TO THE SHIZZEH! :(

WOoooot!!! Texi!!!! : :D

this is what i called mixed emotions, happy cos its forecast for sun on Sunday, but sad in the sense there will be no wet t-shirt competition, oh i mean no white t shirt :)

post-43247-1283382713_thumb.png

More info from BOM site:

Forecast for Friday

Cloudy. Isolated showers. Winds southeasterly averaging up to 25 km/h.

City CentreShower or two.Min15Max20

PenrithShower or two.Min13Max19

Forecast for Saturday

Cloudy. Areas of rain, easing to isolated showers later in the evening. Winds northeasterly averaging up to 40 km/h tending northeast to northwesterly up to 45 km/h during the morning.

City CentreRain. Windy.Min15Max19

PenrithRain.Min13Max19

Forecast for Sunday

Mostly sunny. Winds west to northwesterly averaging up to 35 km/h tending westerly and light by early evening.

City CentreMostly sunny.Min13Max21

PenrithMostly sunny.Min11Max21

Quick question:

Do we get the Courses on a bit of paper on the day? Or any chance we can get them the night before? I am slightly retarded when it comes to remembering the courses, so i need as much time as possible to have ANY chance of remembering them!!! Cheers

Andy

Quick question:

Do we get the Courses on a bit of paper on the day? Or any chance we can get them the night before? I am slightly retarded when it comes to remembering the courses, so i need as much time as possible to have ANY chance of remembering them!!! Cheers

Andy

Remembering courses is optional.

Ripping skids is mandatory!

Remembering courses is optional.

Ripping skids is mandatory!

HAHAHAHAHaH Yeah i know mate, i just dont want too many of those moments when you go "is it left...no wait its right.... oh crap its left.... ahhh i farked it up!"

HAHAHAHAHaH Yeah i know mate, i just dont want too many of those moments when you go "is it left...no wait its right.... oh crap its left.... ahhh i farked it up!"

That's called a scandinavian moment... If you can pull it off, it's even more impressive then a scando flick!

Whoo!

Only real problems I had with remembering last time was battle courses... the one where it just went back and forth criss cross was just too hektik for me.

Just make it up.... I think I did most of them lol!!!

That's called a scandinavian moment... If you can pull it off, it's even more impressive then a scando flick!

Mwahaha scando flickehhh is teh awesomenessss :)

How about we give you points for style if you look like you meant to do it that way :)

haha i remember that, and cone relocation services :ermm: i still have a good laugh when i watch that video

Video?? I don't think I've seen this said video :) Nawww lol it is probably somewhere hiding from me...

Cone relocation services are my specialty... Oooooh and my handbrake turns have increased slightly :D