Texi, Skids On Sunday, 5th September 2010

N1GTR

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

36 HOURS TILL TEXI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

GET EXCITED MANS!!!!!!!! (AND WOMENS)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

:starwars::D:):woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

form sent ! (to Steve's email)

there's gonna be a nub group right? I've never put my car sideways and have no idea what it or I am capable off (probably not much) so would prefer to emberass myself amongs other nubs ;d

HOW MANY HOURS ANNA?

hey guys just wondering if anyone would lend me a jack for bout 10 mins on the day as my jack shit itself this morning and couldnt find/borrow one for this sunday. would be much appreciated.

If I was bringing one you be able to use it.

Surely someone will bring one, eventhough no one takes it serious enough to bring semi slicks....yet

there's gonna be a nub group right? I've never put my car sideways and have no idea what it or I am capable off (probably not much) so would prefer to emberass myself amongs other nubs ;d

HOW MANY HOURS ANNA?

This isn't an event like a circuit day with groups split up by experience, it's split in groups purely by numbers (eg entire field, divided by 2)

One car is on the course at a time and even if you completely Fu(k up your run, no one will laugh at you. It's not that kind of environment. If you would like some help on the day, there's going to be experienced drivers there who can answer questions, no matter how silly the question may seem to you. I'd suggest going in a few cars before your first run (come see me I'll organise a very experienced driver to give you a passenger ride) so you get an idea of what to do etc

are there any spots left? can i pay on the day?

regarding scrutineering, what if i dont have a washer bottle at all? does it need to be installed or do only the wipers need to be working?

From this event on Doof is in charge of entries, so I can't answer about spaces, but;

Water washer bottle isn't a big deal, during scruit its more loose things, decent tread, no leaks etc. Window sprayers aren't checked.

Paying on the day, providing there's space, is fine

Of course you'll need licences etc like normal

HOW MANY HOURS ANNA?

33 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes... i am a noob... we can be noobs together!!!!

but you gotsa tell me ur car/number plate so i recognise you on the day! lol... not hard to tell who i am... i has my user name on my plates and on my shirt hahahahaha... (so lame)

If I was bringing one you be able to use it.

Surely someone will bring one, eventhough no one takes it serious enough to bring semi slicks....yet

nah im not bringing semi's, i have lenso's on the rear but i usually drive out n just swap the rears but i cant before i leave because i have no jack. Hopefully some1 on the day will lend me one, just need to change ma rears. Hav brand new fedrals :P

yeah i'm bringing mine, didn't' buy a lightweight alloy jack for nothing :P

Think you'll have enough space for it plus 2 stockies in the falcon??

Ohhh also got a question.

Just going through the check list and it says no loose objects, spare wheel, jack, tools etc. Does that mean he can't have the spare wheel in the car even if it's bolted down in the factory mount??? I've done a few drift days and that was never a requirement, so just wondering for this??

loco: from what i remember; if it's down tight and won't come loose while you're throwing it around, it's all fine (i could be wrong though).

i'll bring my trolley jack too cause i'll have mah stockiieeesss

and wacky dee it's ok i'm a nub too :P 2nd texi but 1st texi with two hands working. basically go out there and have fun and if you come off the pan with a smile on your face then it doesnt matter how long it took :)

edit::

NOT KEEN ABOUT THIS RAIN

yeah i'm bringing mine, didn't' buy a lightweight alloy jack for nothing :blink:

Think you'll have enough space for it plus 2 stockies in the falcon??

Ohhh also got a question.

Just going through the check list and it says no loose objects, spare wheel, jack, tools etc. Does that mean he can't have the spare wheel in the car even if it's bolted down in the factory mount??? I've done a few drift days and that was never a requirement, so just wondering for this??

The spare wheel as long as it's secure shouldn't be an issue

Im going to try and bring a jack or a mate of mine might bring his..

Look out for the red 34 and introduce yourself and ill let you know if we brought one with us..

ok awesome im in a blue s13, will prob stand out as i will probably be the only silvia out there haha. Also ive found where it is but where abouts is everyone meeting ? in the giant carpark ?

where is this place? ive tried where is and cant find an adress

thanx brett

Nirimba tafe. When you get there go straight through the roundabouts and you'll see us on the right after 20 seconds or so

ok awesome im in a blue s13, will prob stand out as i will probably be the only silvia out there haha. Also ive found where it is but where abouts is everyone meeting ? in the giant carpark ?

Yes the carpark next to the wood/metal work area