SAU Community

'lost Birds' R33 Gtr

My god that sucks to hear! So lucky they didn't take the car. Assuming the keys weren't laying around anywhere? Most common way to steal a car, break into the house and take the keys.

My god that sucks to hear! So lucky they didn't take the car. Assuming the keys weren't laying around anywhere? Most common way to steal a car, break into the house and take the keys.

no, I had the keys with me so it was going anywhere unless they decided to tow truck it out of there.

Shit man, sorry to hear about all your stuff. atleast the cars ok, were you keeping it at your house?

yeah the car was just sitting right there. they had to walk by it to get in the door.

she must have stuffed up somewhere, because look at her left arm, its dislocated and facing backwards!!!!!1111112, australia says no to violence istdercollen

you're damn right.. perfection is a must! haha, no I guess she is just double jointed.

wait a sec, just re-read your earlier post. you say they stole your food and toilet paper? i hope you track down atleast some of your stuff. do you know how long it happened before you came back from your trip?

Sorry to hear this.

Don't know if you would want the toilet paper back but :sick: there might be a bit more than they took with it.

and yeah definately get a new tooth brush.

Sucks because if you were just at the shops chances are they would have still been there when you got back. Walked in the garage and been like, woooo what an awesome car!!!!!!! Then just sat there and admired it for a couple of days. You would have caught them and kick shit out of them, then handed them to the cops and would have still had everything. :whoops:

Ok well i would have been there admiring the car. Not that I would break into someones house :dry:

hope all goes better for you mate. Top car :)

alex, it happened not too long after I left from the looks of it, maybe a couple of weeks after. I bought a new toothbrush while I was gone, so that's all sorted now. I had a friend bring me some toilet paper the first day I got back, but now I have my own again, so it's starting to feel like home. The same friend with the toilet paper also had a spare 46 plasma TV that he let me borrow. It's pretty sweet because my old one was way smaller, haha. Anyway, I got the rims put on today, and I got verrrrry carried away with the pictures. the last one in this set is a stitch of 320 pictures. That's why it has the shallow depth of field that you see. instead of using a wide angle lens and just snapping the shot, i used a medium telephoto lens and took pictures of small portions of the entire image while turning of autofocus, so that only the front of the car is in sharp clarity. the actual size of the photo is 28 megapixels, so it's ripe for a billboard somewhere in the world.

DSC_1729.jpg

DSC_1737.jpg

DSC_1739.jpg

DSC_1754.jpg

DSC_1763.jpg

DSC_1765.jpg

DSC_1773.jpg

DSC_1792.jpg

4754245171_4c7081b386_b.jpg

That last shot is AWESOME! You realy do takesome good pictures dude.

Now all you have to do is get your extremely telented girlfriend to ink those wheels up like the rest of the car, blast em with a coat of clear and it'll look mint!

• 2 weeks later...
Those wheels suit it perfectly, but what I'm most impressed with is that last photo! Did you move the tripod around, or just move the camera? Cos thats awesome!!

I used a 50mm lens at f/1.8. White Balance- cloudy, and small JPEG setting. I was about 5 feet away from the front of the car and just systematically went from top left corner and zig-zagged all they way to bottom right. took about 300 photos and merged them all together with CS5. 300 might be overkill, but generally the more the better for the computer to match different pieces and give you one nice photo.