SAU Community

18 Year Old Crashes Car On School Grounds

Priestley

Might have something to do with the fact that he did it near a school. I'm sure many members on here aren't angel's on the roads but they would be smart enough to keep the public out of it, especially impressionable youth.

Off the topic a bit...............I'm very hungry :)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what is this like the 10th thread in the last 12months where people are sooking about skylines being given a bad name again?

cmon guys surely youre used to it now?

+1 al33x you make me chuckle haha.

Might have something to do with the fact that he did it near a school. I'm sure many members on here aren't angel's on the roads but they would be smart enough to keep the public out of it, especially impressionable youth.

Off the topic a bit...............I'm very hungry :)

LOL

impressionable youth.. dude have you heard of this amazing new invention hold onto your seat its going to change the world forever like its uber awesome has its own l33t language and you can access like hardcore sh*t pro driving and burn outs and omg .. its called the internet!!!! zomg

but really stop stressing so much high school kids are not impressionable their giving gobbies in year 7 these days, which shits me i hate to wait alot longer then that :D

cheeers for the comments lads what can i say i got knackers :(

LOL

impressionable youth.. dude have you heard of this amazing new invention hold onto your seat its going to change the world forever like its uber awesome has its own l33t language and you can access like hardcore sh*t pro driving and burn outs and omg .. its called the internet!!!! zomg

but really stop stressing so much high school kids are not impressionable their giving gobbies in year 7 these days, which shits me i hate to wait alot longer then that :)

cheeers for the comments lads what can i say i got knackers :)

apologies, i retract my previous statement ohh wise and powerful leader.

"when i was your age i was catching pokemon not STDs" :D

bahahaha true hey.

back in the day, when i had a GBA colour and link cable. i went around pwning all the neighborhood kids

i feel ashamed as a p plater when i see idiots doing burnouts in a carpark in broad daylight when there are children there watching,

wtf crosses some1's mind when they do something like this! :)

I guess the only option now is for everyone to buy a Prius and hoon in it to taint its rep.... then blame it on a factory fault

Best idea ever!! :)

Except for the part about actually having to pay real $$$ to buy a Prius, maybe just rent the Prius and the hoon it.