SAU Community

Best Immobiliser And Alarm?

RB25PWR

I tried searching but couldn't find anything. I've just bought a new car, picking it up monday and it has no alarm or immobiliser. So I want to get one ASAP. What do you guys use or recommend?

Thanks...

Here's a pic of the car. :P

r33.jpg

Where do you live - hint ? i use a good quality alarm for $750 with glass break, turbo timer chip , boot/bonnet switch + immobiliser , internal sreamer LOUD !!!!!!! Decided against keypad as i had a WRX with one , it will piss you off when you stall at the lights or you dont start the car first time and then you have to put the code in :P . No keypad ! Nat sav or mobile connectivity is to expensive about $1700 but thats up to you .

I recommend Steve's Car Alarms, they are mobile and do it on-site.

Had mine installed and the car alarm is great. You can choose the package you prefer and add in other options.

Go here and give them a call: http://www.stevescaralarms.com.au

Carizma also refer's their customers to them.

Where do you live - hint ? i use a good quality alarm for $750 with glass break, turbo timer chip , boot/bonnet switch + immobiliser , internal sreamer LOUD !!!!!!! Decided against keypad as i had a WRX with one , it will piss you off when you stall at the lights or you dont start the car first time and then you have to put the code in :stupid: . No keypad ! Nat sav or mobile connectivity is to expensive about $1700 but thats up to you .

keypad! im gonna have to disagree with the quoted post. my car came with keychain remote central locking/immobiliser and a second keypad immobiliser fitted. my car was attempted stolen and when i got to it the door was open, lower dash ripped off, key barrel ripped off, bonnet open and alarm ripped out. the ONLY reason i still have my car today is that keypad. sure it may be annoying to type in a code every time you start the car but f**k me its worth it.

my 2c

• 2 weeks later...