SAU Community

Next Skyline Cruise

C-Red

Armadale????

I don't go that far for my holidays!!!!!

Actually that's not true as I'm off to Phuket 4am sat morning the 7th so count me out unfortunately

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sheesh, how many of you guys live in Rockingham? i use to live there a year ago in Hillman and had to get out of the place. hehe

but whenever i go down there i never see any skylines around, even the bogans at night have died down and there's nothing to run anymore down read street.

Shaun

Originally posted by RadiuM

sheesh, how many of you guys live in Rockingham? i use to live there a year ago in Hillman and had to get out of the place. hehe

but whenever i go down there i never see any skylines around, even the bogans at night have died down and there's nothing to run anymore down read street.

Shaun

ahhh read street what fun

theres still the odd V8 'p' plate lunatic,, they all must be put in there place hehe.

theres atleast 10 'lines going around rocko atm, but theres only 2 of us on the forum and one of them has a sonata hehe

anyways back to the subject i vote for saturday sometime

but can make friday, but will have to come direct from work

Guest ReaLiTy

I'm only new to the forum, i'll be up for a cruise on saturday ... :burnout: ... day cruises are better for photos for a website :D

Heya Jeff hows things?

Damn cruises, no license makes cruising as a passenger frustrating because i want to drive :D

Last cruise i went to mate was driving my car and we lost to a R33 gts-t 4 door, thing was quick, but imho if i was driving woulda been a differant story.. mate just didnt thrash my baby the way he should.. argh.

Waite 3 months, i'll be back to terrorise u lot :D