SAU Community

Next Skyline Cruise

C-Red

OK I WILL DO THE HONOURS SEEING THAT NO ONE ELSE HAS sAID ANYTHING:

FRIDAY 6th Spetember

Meet at 9pm at Old Omni Theatre (City West Undergorund carpark)

Depart at 9:15.

MAP STILL TO BE DECIDED. Seems city west to welshpool route has had a couple of votes... however input is appreciated :uh-huh:

From what i understand most of the people such as myself that can't make it on Saturday night have legitmate reasons however the people who have said they want Saturday night have not said why they can't on a Friday this is why i have based it on a Friday night. I could be wrong as you might have personal reasons however from what i have read Friday night could be easier.....

How does that all sound????

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant make Friday nights due to work, but have fun and be safe (the weather doesn't look to flash if 7 day forecasts can be trusted:))

Originally posted by adam 32

yeh ill im for firday night... i guess if the weather turns to **** we reschedule?

Good idea,

I am hoping to have a nice cruise with a few long back streets so who ever wants their car to "stretch it's legs" they are more than welcome to but by all means NOT compulsary. sounds like GEETAH is in for a bit of leg stretching..... so obviously when it comes to things like rain it definately won't be a good idea and will have to reschedule as Adam 32 said. But for now it looks like a nice turnout with still a week to go for more people to organise themselves and come along!

I suppose through out the week we will geta more fairer idea of what the whether is like hopefully will be a nice night.

OK so any opinions on cruise? thanks to PVA's previous cruises we can redo some of them....

Perth - Scarborough - Burswood-Fremantle

(nice scenery and looks amazing seeing all our cars together cruising on the main streets! but risk of operation canary :lol:)

Perth - Armadale - Welshpool

(Lots of legs stretching and some back streets for some good video footage, as mentioned leg stretching is NOT compulsary! just for those who wanna see how their cars handle......)

City west - WOOP WOOP?? ie Mundaring

(offer open for this but i don't think too many of you guys were interested with this one especially at night)

Any more guys?? opinions anyone??

Originally posted by R33_Cam

I rekon the burswood - scabs - freo etc etc. would be a good one, if we don't stuff around too much it shouldn't draw too much attention from operation canary, hehe.

I am in favour of that one to! it did have some quiet streets and some nice scenery i guess if we can all follow the rules where they mostly need be, we should be ok.

Anybody else with any other ideas or do we all like this one? if some of you guys do want a few quiet roads we can change the map a bit more if need be to go a few backstreets....

PVA or anybody do you guys still have this map? the one where we stopped at Burswood and Freo? oh and when we stopped at Scabs and the V8 guys droolled over our cars so much that they wanted to follow us :lol:

Originally posted by Boostzor

Ahh i remeber that one. Wanst that the one where it rained the whole time and like half of us went the wrong way and got lost?

:lol:

Hmmm not too sure, it was a night one but you are right some guys did get lost :lol: MUST HAVE BEEN THE NAVIGATORS FAULT!:lol: :shake:

The roads weren't too hard to get though?

If some of you guys are cool with this one I will start a new thread for the cruise... might whack a poll on it as well so we get an idea of numbers....

everyone happy? The more the merrier!:uh-huh: