SAU Community

Next Skyline Cruise

C-Red

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That all depends on whether or not Big Red is coming Jash! :lol:

Cruise Nazi (PVA_GLUE) are you thinking of having one soon? Would be nice for another citywest meet...

Also there is talk of the Cabin Auto Salon coming up sometime in the next couple of months aswell....last time you had one on the saturday night but perhaps another city to scabs to freo before then would be good fun and also gets some pics for the WA chapter of Skylies Australia for the website as mentioned before.....

:uh-huh:

cruisin through scabs and freo at night, your just asking for trouble..

how about a saturday or sunday 1pm++ cruise while the sun is out, its not cold anymore and its not blistering hot thankgod.

Shaun

Originally posted by RadiuM

cruisin through scabs and freo at night, your just asking for trouble..  

how about a saturday or sunday 1pm++ cruise while the sun is out, its not cold anymore and its not blistering hot thankgod.

Shaun

I do agree with what you are saying Radium however if we drive in orderely fashion and not be too reckless (in public view :P ) we would have just as much a chance as being talked to by police as in the day time. One of the past Rollaboyz day cruises had police intervention because one guy decided to speed right in front of them.... a warning was given nothing drastic however it kinda goes to show whether daytime or not they will always be there... YOU CAN"T ESCAPE, THEY WILL NOT STOP....EVER... Oh sorry that was the terminator... still close enough :lol:

A cop can smell a drifting 91 supra from miles away can't they Boostzor! Too bad they take so bloody long to get to the scene! So maybe no drifting and recklessnes in public areas I guess like most cruises that is the standard....

I personally like the night cruises myself and so do all our turbo's :uh-huh:

But I'm not too picky so i will go either way...

yer true.. except at night there is always a heavy cop presance(sp?) around the hot spots, freo, scarbs, northbridge etc. sometimes there just to crack down on cars, ive seen it a few times while walking through the area's.. thankgod it hasn't happened to me yet while in the car.

but either way, a cruise is a cruise and i much prefer the day time for now, until summer fully kicks in.

can't wait for T3 to come out next july.. ohh baby :P

Shaun

Originally posted by puckish

I'm good for Saturday.  

Pva_Glue I think your down my way if I remember right so if you wanna ride give us a yell... thats if you can stand the power of the mighty ULSAR:lol:

Thanks for offer...

I'll take anyone's ride!!!

I want to be in the R32!!!! Never been in one actually moved! :P

maybe have a drive too perhaps :D ken? or Ryan?

cheers

Joe

Originally posted by RadiuM

I'd prefer a night cruise, but I don't mind daytime cruises so long as we stay away from freo and scarb. Those areas are packed with traffic on sunday and make it a real bastard to drive around in. Also, roads in general are busy sat/sun day and that makes it difficult to have a decent cruise, if you know what I mean. :P

Originally posted by skyzerr33

Jeff throw some dates up

and those who can will :)

oh bugger that i'll throw up some dates

either friday 6th sep or sat 7th sep?

night at city west for city west - scabs - freo run?

OK everyone 6th or 7th of Sep? not this weekend but next if i am not mistaken.

Does this date sound ok to everyone? if we can get the date sorted out then we can get path and times sorted out aswell.....

Wasn't too bad however people weren't stopping at all checkpoints but the late nite one would be good for Jash and others to give there R's a good run, there was lots of nice quiet roads, not too sure though if we should go near Welshpool though i hear there are some car hoons on Tilli Place in Welshpool :shake: :lol:

I think the reason why that was so good though was due to the time we were going do you think at normal times those streets would be a lot busier??

we went out Near Armadale then out Welshpool way wasn't it?