SAU Community

Value Of Car

skyhighR33

a quick question, will it be wise to put a rb26dett into a GTS4???

I did it and nothing feels better than having a car that looks like a mildly modded GTST but has over 300kw and 4WD :P

shit yes. They run GTR running gear, so it will practically bolt straight in.

They do bolt straight in but they dont share all the GTR running gear. On a R32 GTS4 anyway.

Oh, and most NA RB's sound like aids :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't try and mod a n/a?

Bit late :D

lol a n/a would look sick if it had a big muffler, blue neons underneath, hks and greddy stickers on the side of car, top scoop, big gt wing, and gtr badge all over, fullyy siickkk

Don't try and mod a n/a?

Bit late :D

hahaha.....it was fun even when your car was NA mate.......those flames zomg lol

and dont forget the ghey chrome tail lights...

you might get a few people upset on here

ON EDGE again, your last comment was biased lol, just see in the N/A section of this forum for how many people mod them (that's why there's a section for them) :P

You honestly think an ecotec buick engine sounds better than a skyline rb?.... >_<

You honestly think an ecotec buick engine sounds better than a skyline rb?.... :laugh:

Yes, amazing hey :laugh:, i think there is a better sounding N/A motor compared to the N/A RB, having said that i think neither are great, i stated that in an earlier post, im not the only one with the opinion that it aint good, but like ive told you its my opinion.

But of course, nothing can be considered better or even close to a skyline hey, my point is Skylines are not the be all and end all, no cars are, so you dont have to defend the base motor and say its excellent, just accept it for what it is buddy

The first thing you said to me was i have "absolutely no idea", because this is my opinion, your quick to judge. i never questioned your knowledge, so dont question mine.

My NA sounds good. :laugh:

Even get random complements about it from people living on my street. (not complaints! haha)

Then again It ISNT a cheap piece of shit that I got installed and it set me back a fair bit at the time.

Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has them.

I think V8s sound best of all IMO.

6cyl commies sound like aids, along with most 4cyls besides WRXs.

There we go. Vent accomplished.

I think V8s sound best of all IMO.

im going to pretend you didnt say that. keep things straight kids inline 6 ftw :laugh: i miss my dato's carby whine, not many others liked it but i did. all about personal preference

Edited by Inline 6

hahaha dan that Datto was a ghetto gangsta :D

just needed to get a visit from xzibit

yo dawg, we know u like your datto, so we cut the rust out of ur datto and stuck a datto inside your datto, so now you can datto while you datto

yo_dawg_stop_it.jpg

-D