Sau Stickers

jeffpasko

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

once we decide on a layout they will be available to non members for a slightly higher price

all our merchandise will be available to non members even people interstate can buy our merchandise, but at a slightly higher price

one of the benefits to becoming a member

once we decide on a layout they will be available to non members for a slightly higher price

all our merchandise will be available to non members even people interstate can buy our merchandise, but at a slightly higher price

+1

And at the low, low price of only $30 p.a + a once off $15 joining fee, it makes cents (see what i did there) to join the fastest growing skyline club in Adelaide!

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Sa...on-t296574.html

+1

And at the low, low price of only $30 p.a + a once off $15 joining fee, it makes cents (see what i did there) to join the fastest growing skyline club in Adelaide!

hahhaha been working on your sales pitch Damo.....cos that line would have me signing up in no time.....except i am already a member :P

Do you have to be a member to get a sau sticker or can I pick one up from someone?

Pretty sure anyone can get a SAU sticker, but if you want a SAUSA sticker then yes you need to be a member of SAUSA.

I'm keen for a SAU url sticker for my stag & ceffy.

Edited by DSTROY

Pretty sure anyone can get a SAU sticker, but if you want a SAUSA sticker then yes you need to be a member of SAUSA.

I'm keen for a SAU url sticker for my stag & ceffy.

would someone be kind enough to bring my SAUSA sticker to the track day?

Yes I will be bringing the stickers and all of the merchandise out to the track day.

Looks like we probably won't have our official club polo shirts by then, but we have sponsors sorted and are working on the final designs now. Obviously ONLY SAU:SA members will able to buy these (and they will be quite affordable as the club/sponsors are heavily subsidising).

I will however have the SAU show series shirts at the track day, that anyone can buy. If you are attending any shows this year with SAU you can buy one of these.

Pics of the current SAU stickers attached

post-669-1267530511_thumb.jpg

Yes I will be bringing the stickers and all of the merchandise out to the track day.

Looks like we probably won't have our official club polo shirts by then, but we have sponsors sorted and are working on the final designs now. Obviously ONLY SAU:SA members will able to buy these (and they will be quite affordable as the club/sponsors are heavily subsidising).

I will however have the SAU show series shirts at the track day, that anyone can buy. If you are attending any shows this year with SAU you can buy one of these.

Pics of the current SAU stickers attached

mmm cant wait to get a few stickers at the track day :)

why is the club selling sausa stickers to non members even if its at a slightly higher price?

they arent members so why would you sell them one?

they can buy sau stickers like chad wants

i thought thats the whole point of being a member the sticker tells other members that your one as well

maybe ill ask Ferrari if i can have a sticker to their club at a slightly higher rate lmao :ninja:

:) is all i can say

yes Andrew exactly what i thought but \/ \/ \/

+1

non members can wear the sticker, just means they are supporting the club. They can look and act like a member, but they know they wont get the benefits that members get.

i thought that the whole point of being a member of a club is so that you can be identified as a member of the club and not just "supporting the club".........hence it would make sense that if there was a significant difference between the member and non-member stickers.....for eg....the members sticker might have "sausa...member of skylines australia....south australian chapter" where as the non-members sticker might have something like "sausa....skylines australia" then you can tell the difference

Kellie the "SAU" stickers are for non-members .... the "SAUSA" stickers are exclusively for club members .... duh

And a new "Member of SAU:SA" sticker is on its way.

so why are my statements stupid?

bit silly to hand out stickers to non club members , if they get caught doing stupid tricks on the road it associates all of us to them ? and our stance is to take it to the track, responsible driving ????

make the general stickers different to paying member's??? just a thought