SAU Community

Are Your Kids Safe?

RubyRS4

With all the news headlines today about abductions and rapes, we all worry about our kids, nieces and nephews.

I got a phone call from my sister this week that my 15yo niece (my sister's eldest daughter) was listed as a Missing Person with SAPOL. Naturally, I left work straight away to help with searching for her. The last anyone had heard from her was when she'd left to go to Elizabeth Shopping Centre for some new clothes. Naturally, we all feared the worst. My niece is a timid, shy girl who scares easily and steers away from trouble. By Thursday night, my family were searching parks praying we didn't come across our worst nightmares.

We found her yesterday afternoon.

After going to her school, dragging her friends out of class, and interrogating them, we obtained more names and addresses of who to speak to. My sister found her at some feral housing trust place. Grabbed her daughter and went home. I met them there and once I knew she was safe I wasn't happy about what had happened. She'd been coached by some school friends to skip school and go to some "friends of friends" house. These friends were druggies and ferals. My niece was now put into an environment that scared her. We don't know the full story yet. She's clammed up and scared to talk. But we'll find out soon enough. The police had to sight her to close the file ... and gave us a bit of info on this family in this feral house. They're trouble, the police told my niece (and us), stay away from them. They already have a list of offences and are of interest to the police. The police advised us not to return to the house ... or we'll be the ones in trouble. Truth be told, being arrested is the least of my worries. So here I am today, at home, still a mess ... because I thought my niece was going to end up on the 6pm news and milk cartons for the next few months! I'm still furious ... hence my rant.

Shits me off they can lure teenage girls to their drug filled feral "pad", yet we cannot protect our daughters/nieces. But I've already said it, they come near my niece again ... they'll regret it. My niece has also recieved the third degree lecture from us. Never put yourself into a situation you can't control, nor can you call for help.

There I've had my rant. Sorry if its inappropriate Mods ... but I thought it good to wake people up and serve as a warning that no matter how innocent your children are, they can easily be put into a potentially dangerous environment thru peer pressure.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow glad it ended safely for your niece

i know too well how good times can go bad (Mark Langley)

and after reading the msn headlines for yesterday with the father trying to kill his 2 yr old after a horrific act of indecency certainly makes you wonder where the world is heading (well i don't really wonder i know)

we're living in the times of no news is good news

again glad your family is safe again i hope your niece has a very big wake up call, its not all 'Biggie G yo' like you see in film clips

Good to hear you found her Ruby, who know how many young girls are not lucky enough to have a caring family such as yours. Stories like this strike fear into my heart of what the world will be like when i have children.

This is the exact reason why i play the big brother role with a few of my younger female friends, its not so much that they are nieve in their thinking but more dont realise just how nasty the world out there can be.

Once again, good to hear that you found her safe and sound mate.

Man I'm glad you found her!!

Having a teenage daughter, that sort of thing sends chills up my spine.

I promise you one thing though, if that was my daughter in that feral place, I would've taken a bat to everyone in that household then set the place on fire.

Once again shows how fked up society is getting.

These ferals are being allowed to breed and frankly their children most likely don't stand a chance of having any future. I honestly think (without sounding like a nazi) that it shouldn't be a 'right' anymore to breed just because you can fuck, any moron can do that and it's clear that these ferals might need to be governed because they can't make decisions and bring up their children responsibly.

Funny thing I heard on the radio last week about having potential dog owners pass a 'test' before you can own one (I love dogs and am all for this), but any irresponsible moron who's capable of getting his cock out of his pants or spreading their legs are allowed to have a child.

End of my rant. Good thing you found her Ruby :(

Man I'm glad you found her!!

Having a teenage daughter, that sort of thing sends chills up my spine.

I promise you one thing though, if that was my daughter in that feral place, I would've taken a bat to everyone in that household then set the place on fire.

+1 for the Baseball bat treatment, Certainly Napalm that house :(

Society isn't getting bad, it's always been bad.

It's a shame, but you cant always protect your kids the way you want too, just make them perpared for the worst and make them understand the dangers of their actions.

Glad you found your niece Ruby and I hope that she is ok and being scared was the worst of what she when through.

I am surprised that she didn't have, or didn't use, a mobile phone.

...I am surprised that she didn't have, or didn't use, a mobile phone.

she was there willingly in the beginning its fun until its too late and your hooked on meth or something

you beat me to it Steve.

As andz said, you tend to become who you hang out with.

Something my dad used to say;

If standing on a table is the moral high ground as opposed to standing on the ground, it's much easier to pull someone off a high table than it is to lift someone onto the table.

Moral of the story is, watch carefully who your kid hangs out with......you may be unpopular with your kid short term, but you could save their life long term.

Trust me ... it was a good thing my sister entered that house and not me. I was certainly not happy about it at all.

Im not saying to do anything wrong, but if you do, think carefully, dont tell anyone and dont get caught.

I'll do what it takes to protect her, simple. Like my sister said to her yesterday, wasn't far at all from the truth: "you're uncles would gladly go to jail, so you don't end up in a morgue or in jail yourself".

And to any of you young fools who think its cool to lure girls (whether their 15yo or 21yo) to your "pad" through friends, or booze, or drugs, just remember there are family of these people out there who wouldn't think twice or bat an eyelid about making your life hell. The danger will easily be turned on you when you have people like me or Pete after your blood. Touch our girls and you're in a land of hurt you've never dreamed of.

I don't tolerate guys who hit or prey upon innocent girls. Worked hospitality for 4 years on Hindley, and we've thrown guys down stairs before after catching them 'spiking' a girl's drink. Now imagine what I'd do to you if you went after my niece ... or Pete's little girl! I relate very well to the movie "Taken".

you beat me to it Steve.

As andz said, you tend to become who you hang out with.

Something my dad used to say;

If standing on a table is the moral high ground as opposed to standing on the ground, it's much easier to pull someone off a high table than it is to lift someone onto the table.

Moral of the story is, watch carefully who your kid hangs out with......you may be unpopular with your kid short term, but you could save their life long term.

Glad to hear she's safe Ruby...

Nice little adage there Pete, I like it

Its good the story ended up well,

Makes me worry as I have asked to be guardian of girlfriends 16 yr old sister when she comes to Australia later this year to study, even though she is a smart girl, she has the same chances of getting into a similar situation as your niece.

Sadly though its not just the feral, but there are spoilt rich kids and even their parents taking drugs aswell, sadly no-one is safe.

R your kids safe?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9031532194656768989#

Watch Paedogeddon to find out the cutting edge methods of detecting and punishing the paedophile.

-D

Its good the story ended up well,

Makes me worry as I have asked to be guardian of girlfriends 16 yr old sister when she comes to Australia later this year to study, even though she is a smart girl, she has the same chances of getting into a similar situation as your niece.

Sadly though its not just the feral, but there are spoilt rich kids and even their parents taking drugs aswell, sadly no-one is safe.