SAU Community

Apple Peal Carwash Meet/cruise #2 1-4-10

MUZT3K

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Epic turnout with lots of variety of skylines hehe. The cruise was pretty sweet, ended up heading down towards st kilda then a nice drive back to our area. Weather turned out excellent as well.

Great meet! Thanks Muztek for organising it! How was the cruise after? If it wasn't the easter holidays i def would have come! Great to meet some new people and talk some shit!

Awesome pics Jaime once again! even if u didn't have a Tripod! hahahah!

And was great to actually meet ya Ben! Cant wait for the next meet up!

Didn't end up making it. Was at an awesome BBQ and didn't want to leave the food. Plus with the extra cop presence everywhere I was worried about defects etc. Next time though...

good pics man! looks like a good turnout couldnt get down was with the woman house sitting next time hopefully plus when less popo few mates been done already

haha yeah that was rad... I have the white 34, would have brought pizza for everyone except that these ones were 15 bux a pop! The roof is a good table!

Was great to meet a few of you, how did the cruise go? Wanted to go on it but really had no idea who was going where so ended up missing the boat :cool:

When are we doing the next one?? And yes... pizza for everyone next time sounds like the go :) nom nom nom

good work organising James, i needa lift my game it seems!

hope you all had fun on the cruise, shame i couldn't join :)

and Jamie.. no pics of my car either :cool: lol

awsome meet guys, it was a great turnout...i think will have to start making this a regular, cruise was OK, wasnt as expected due to getting off on chandler hwy to get to the yarra boulavard and sitting there was a drug bus (drained it for 10mins) no defects for anyone thou, then got onto hoddle st and it was closed due to a car rolled over so we all got seperated. great pix jamie and nice meetin some new faces. 4 r34 gtrs rocked up *drools*

awsome meet guys, it was a great turnout...i think will have to start making this a regular, cruise was OK, wasnt as expected due to getting off on chandler hwy to get to the yarra boulavard and sitting there was a drug bus (drained it for 10mins) no defects for anyone thou, then got onto hoddle st and it was closed due to a car rolled over so we all got seperated. great pix jamie and nice meetin some new faces. 4 r34 gtrs rocked up *drools*

+1 for making the Apple Peel Carwash meet a regular thing.

good work organising James, i needa lift my game it seems!

hope you all had fun on the cruise, shame i couldn't join :D

and Jamie.. no pics of my car either :P lol

Really..?

I thought I did get your R33...

Must have been James' car. :(

Ah well, next Apple Peal meet I want you to fill the entire car wash. :P

I fully agree with james. Lets make it official for monthly meets thurs or friday that way we have better chance for catch up on good weather since we are heading towards the colder season.

heheh... errrr I'd go weekly if I could :down:... usually 2 nights out on the bike at least so once a month is kinda depriving for me in the car... :3

So I'd vote for fortnightly, but I'll go with monthly if I have to.

If we do Thursdays I think we should do earlier and plan pizza, maybe 7pm, otherwise it goes too late. Not sure about Fridays since everyone goes out..

^ yer thats what i was thinkin thats why i reckon thursday would be best, friday night everyone has partys n goes out n shit. ok its official, first thursday night of every month. meet up at the car wash then will mix it up abit, maybe cruise down to garage cafe in the city (awsome cafe for those of you who havnt been you drive your car inside) then another thursday cruise to mt dande, etc.

^ yer thats what i was thinkin thats why i reckon thursday would be best, friday night everyone has partys n goes out n shit. ok its official, first thursday night of every month. meet up at the car wash then will mix it up abit, maybe cruise down to garage cafe in the city (awsome cafe for those of you who havnt been you drive your car inside) then another thursday cruise to mt dande, etc.

Garage Cafe would be awesome for dinner after car wash!

Just don't park next to the pool tables!

:down: