SAU Community

Yavuz And The Boys At Unigroup = Awesome

N1GTR

Thanks N1 GTR. She is about 10 days away on the boat. She will be kept stock, maybe some exhaust mods, Not sure if A/C is in it or not, will have to get a loom if not but that is organised. Also the bonnet, if it isn't carbon I will get a proper V Spec one for it as well.Got lots of the documents for it

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that question is directed at me, I'm running a hks single entry,120mm I think

It wasnt but hey whatever! haha. I have a funny feeling my cooler is letting me down something major. Gotta get that ARC jobby on!

It wasnt but hey whatever! haha. I have a funny feeling my cooler is letting me down something major. Gotta get that ARC jobby on!

what are u running paul? sorry, bit off topic :)

Thanks N1 GTR. She is about 10 days away on the boat. She will be kept stock, maybe some exhaust mods, Not sure if A/C is in it or not, will have to get a loom if not but that is organised. Also the bonnet, if it isn't carbon I will get a proper V Spec one for it as well.Got lots of the documents for it

Nice!

You've definatly got one of the most desirable GTR's out there.

Feel free to put some pics up here once it lands :)

Paul I've got an ARC on it, good cooler!

Yavuz is very impressed with the throttle response, I tried to stay as small as possible but get the job done.

jim (tuner) told me that the shown axis on my graph is in fact torque.

i'll see what else i have at home but come to think of it, im 99% sure the other 2 graphs are KW v's AFR & KW v's PSI

sorry steve, this thread is about your car & not mine :)

If you do find a proper torque graph I'd love to compare the two, it's more the cams I'm interested in although your larger turbos and porting will make a difference :D

Also don't stress about being on topic in this thread, it's all good!

If you do find a proper torque graph I'd love to compare the two, it's more the cams I'm interested in although your larger turbos and porting will make a difference :)

Also don't stress about being on topic in this thread, it's all good!

That is a proper torque graph :D doesn't get any better than that.

My -10s are the same size as your hks gtrs as well steve, I didn't take the larger rear housing option, although, if I want more power I'll go with the .82 hot side

That is a proper torque graph :) doesn't get any better than that.

My -10s are the same size as your hks gtrs as well steve, I didn't take the larger rear housing option, although, if I want more power I'll go with the .82 hot side

Ah I thought you had the .82 rears

I'll get a graph when I'm at Unigroup next with tractive effort just for argument sake to show the difference. What is the rpm scale on your graph, like I can't tell what rpm is redline

what are u running paul? sorry, bit off topic :)

At the moment im running some 76 mm aftermarket job. When we go for that drive ill show this abortion to you! The end tanks look like they were made by some kid in play time!

Steve, what core exactly do you have? I bought the 105 mm duel entry to go on mine!

I'll get a graph when I'm at Unigroup next with tractive effort just for argument sake to show the difference. What is the rpm scale on your graph, like I can't tell what rpm is redline

I don't have an rpm scale alkthough I might be able to get 1.

Pauls gtr (twoogle) made 1200nm torque on jims dyno, now that is a monsta!

yeah but this is a street engine...you cannot compare a street 26/30 to a race 26.

I reckon your head is worth more than my entire engine, I wouldn't be that far off the mark

i will speak to jim today about obtaining a dyno graph with nm axis & see what the difference is :down:

i spoke to crd & all their dyno graphs are performed in N (newtons), hence they cant give me a NM graph.

this is what i found on google, to convert NM to N:

5NM/5M = 1N

anyway...all dyno's read different & are only good for measuring 'gains' when using the same dyno

steve - there is only 1 solution...we need to line them up :down:

At the moment im running some 76 mm aftermarket job. When we go for that drive ill show this abortion to you! The end tanks look like they were made by some kid in play time!

Steve, what core exactly do you have? I bought the 105 mm duel entry to go on mine!

Mmm I knew the core a while ago, I really can't remember right now though, but it's single entry and not super thick like the drag greddy ones. The one you've got is the one I'd change to if the current one ever came off ;)

Yes that drive needs to happen, any idea on destination? I'd like to get some brakes on the car first though