SAU Community

Dam Nice

Milk

yep

i was driving on station st at boxhill and suddenly a cop car feel like pulling me over

so i stop and cooperated

he intro to me which cop shop he is from and what is he intending to do

just a breathe test and a liscense check

i dont drink so ofcoz i get 0 on the blowing stick(breathe test)

also he ask whether i am P plater and i say yes he ask whether my r33 is turbo i say yes and he said i better check with vic roads whether i can drive it(can i drive it?)

also i am on auto liscense so i am driving manual and i suppose to get a $105 fine...

he comes up to me and said: " is your car manual?"

i replied: " yes sir"

he said: "you know i can give you a fine on driving a manual car using auto liscense?"

i said: "yes sir, sorry sir"

he said: " if i give you a fine you may have to go to court as well"

i gave him this about-to-cry face, then he said: "um...hmmm...i donno what to do with you :D, but you cant drive this car from this point on, is any your friend can drive you home?"

i replied: " yes sir, i call my friend he lives in reservoir not far away."

he said: "ok then, becareful dont drive it coz i got ur record if you get caught again you are in big trouble"

i replied: "thanks sir!"

in the end i blowed a test and i received no fine but a warning on my liscense...how good is that?(must be my new haircut:D)

after all just a freaky nite but phew no fine no nothing happened....i think we should change our impression of the cops once again?

cheers:)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I though Milk had started a thread about me when I read the title.

Hey Milk babe, you seem to attract attention from cops like a pig in an Arkansas brothel.

What would have happened if the cop wasn't so nice?

This is prolly gonna sound way harsh but had it occured to you to STOP DOING ILLEGAL STUFF?

I'd have thought what happened to you on the Great Ocean Rd cruise whould have scared you into legal compliance.

However, its up to you I spose, best of luck.

i hate hearing stories where police are nice to some people and not others it really pisses me off... People that do wrong all the time get off and those that have a once of thing get done... **** this shit! // rant over ;)

:werd:

No P plates + Power Restricted Vehicle + Manual on Auto Licence = VERY LUCKY

Had you had a penis you wouldve been stung for all three.

I remember seeing the coppers regularly down there when i went for lunch, etc pulling over skylines and the like regularly.

Funniest thing i saw was about 4 of them on bicycles waving a guy over in an R32 and defecting him. It was classic!

Guest INASNT
Had you had a penis you wouldve been stung for all three.

Or had it been a female pig u would have got stung all three. Even worse if u has a penis and th pig was female u would have got a canary as well

Guest RedLineGTR

thats just stupid....stop driving cars that your not meant to. Havent you learnt your lesson???? i'm sure that your more than able to drive a manual car but still if your keen on going to courts & fines and possibily getting your licence suspended??? if so then by all means.

Sorry for being critical but you've gotton out of alot of stuff in the past it will all catch up to u one day.

hm...sound like i am a devil to disobey laws here

that GOR incident is fixed and never gonna happen again so why bother pull it out?

i woulda go for a manual liscense if i dont have to work 7days...u dont believe how painful is that when it comes to be ur dad's shop u MUST look after..he doesnt care i drive a manuyal...then why should i

besides i am getting my international liscense tmr

so cheers:D