SAU Community

My R34 Gtr

Congrats on the car mate, Looks perfect.. Hope your having loads of fun with it. Can't wait for our next toy (still miss the GTT)..

Thanks Andy! Congrats on your sale. Whoever bought is very lucky to have such a clean and awesome car. I'll be looking out for updates Andy on your next toy :D

Killer car and killer wheels!

I am a bit of a fan of the wheels since I have some on my V35 :)

Thank you Andrew! Wow I just love a Black V35. Your car looks awesome, and those wheels too!! Do you mind me asking what size and offset they are? Looks so tough

Haha nice placement for Domokun :/

I have cusco zero2 on my 33 gtr, came with the car, i love them!!!

Mind you i have only had the car for like 2months hahaha but i am constantly playing with the settings and always feel the difference.

I do wish i had the zero2E with the controller just for ease of adjustments instead of taking the rear seat out all the time :D

and congrats on the car looks great!!! one day ill have a 34 too!!!!

Thanks Nick. Congrats on your purchase. I've actually only owned mine for about a month and a half or maybe little bit more :/ lol Kinda lose track of time.

Is there a huge noticeable difference with the damper settings? Oh and what kind of controller does the Zero2E come with?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the compliment Garland :/ .... the wheels are 9.5 +20 and believe it or not the rears do not fully fill out the guards - I wish I had gone staggered and got +12 for the rears! The V35s have gigantic wheel arches.

Thanks Nick. Congrats on your purchase. I've actually only owned mine for about a month and a half or maybe little bit more :/ lol Kinda lose track of time.

Is there a huge noticeable difference with the damper settings? Oh and what kind of controller does the Zero2E come with?

As there are only five settings there is a noticeable difference which is good fun!!!!

Zero2E has the option of coming with the controller, has all the mounts on the suspension ready for the motors to go on top which then allow you to control the damper settings from the cabin

Heres a link:

http://www.rhdjapan.com/cusco-e-con-damper...ntrol-kit-53378

Thanks for the compliment Garland :huh: .... the wheels are 9.5 +20 and believe it or not the rears do not fully fill out the guards - I wish I had gone staggered and got +12 for the rears! The V35s have gigantic wheel arches.

Wow they look so aggressive! The wheels suits your car completely :( Mine are +12 offset but I don't know if it's the car, or me but the spokes just doesn't look as concaved as I like them to be. But I love them! Had always wanted the LMGT4's ever since my very first R34 lol.

As there are only five settings there is a noticeable difference which is good fun!!!!

Zero2E has the option of coming with the controller, has all the mounts on the suspension ready for the motors to go on top which then allow you to control the damper settings from the cabin

Heres a link:

http://www.rhdjapan.com/cusco-e-con-damper...ntrol-kit-53378

Thanks for that Nick. I'll definitely look into them more.

Yeah I agree - your spokes seem quite flat for some reason. The +12 spokes are normally even more concave again than mine are.

Here is a pic from the back showing off my titanium exhaust & smoked tail lights. Oh and a bonus one to show off the lit-up tail lights :(

post-669-1272607441_thumb.jpg

post-669-1272607456_thumb.jpg

Yeah I agree - your spokes seem quite flat for some reason. The +12 spokes are normally even more concave again than mine are.

Here is a pic from the back showing off my titanium exhaust & smoked tail lights. Oh and a bonus one to show off the lit-up tail lights :(

Very nice pics ! Love the stealth look.

Here is a better photo of mine showing the rims. It could've been the angle, but it's still not as concave.

DSC04068.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I haven't been on here updating much but FINALLY had something done after a really hectic month at work :P

Poor car has been neglected in the garage since I have started catching the slow and confining buses lol.

But yeah, took off a few restrictive areas of the exhaust system. Upgraded the cat to a Metal Cat and also took off the huge ass centre muffler and fitted a straight pipe :laugh:

Apologies for the shoddy phone pics.

Photo160.jpg Photo159.jpg Photo167.jpg Photo165.jpg

Photo161.jpg

LOL I'm not a big fan of being hated. That's what half of my friends say to me now :blush:

I guess it's always better to have goals and dreams, that's what kept me going and motivated me. Took me a long while, but I finally saved up enough from very hard honest work :D But I would think that if I hadn't bought a GTR now, then I definitely would've later down the track. I guess it's better to get it over and done with now and lay down some serious assets in the future.

LOL Sorry Terry! I wouldn't have much of a clue of half those cars mentioned !! :D (XU-1, XY GT-HO, AMC Javelin, MG A/B)

Congrats on your purchase too!

I'm about to go and get my 'dream' car too, a white R34GTR 99 V spec. Can't wait to get it, but have saved up my hard earned for quite a while and sold my 32GTR to be able to pay for it with no loans. So I can relate to how much saving you have done!!lol.

Good luck in making the beast how you want it to be!

^^ Yeah!

Tuff man!

Feel the better response.

Thanks man! Yeah I feel a bit of an increase in response, but it's more louder than anything lol.

Bloody awesome, GTR ftw!

Thanks Nathan!

Congrats on your purchase too!

I'm about to go and get my 'dream' car too, a white R34GTR 99 V spec. Can't wait to get it, but have saved up my hard earned for quite a while and sold my 32GTR to be able to pay for it with no loans. So I can relate to how much saving you have done!!lol.

Good luck in making the beast how you want it to be!

Very nice Sean, congratulations! It's really good to hear that you're following up on it, and yeah took me ages to save up for it but it's all worth it in the end. The night before delivery is the worse lol, just can't stop thinking about it.

All the best and drive safe !

Oh yeah, I'll also be over at Superlap WTAC on Saturday at the Chemtech Show n Shine section with Top Secret Imports if anyone's interested in coming over and checking it out :devil:

Had an awesome day at Superlap. It was very nice to meet and catch up with eveyone. Great to meet Terry, Eugene, Satanic, Nick and lots of others :(

Hope that no one had any trouble with the authorities on their way in or out.

Hi Sam, it was great to meet you, sorry I didn't recognise your username here. Those are awesome photos you took! Hope you enjoyed your day. All the best!

Killer car and killer wheels!

I am a bit of a fan of the wheels since I have some on my V35 :(

Struth, are Rachael and Beck the only car models in Adel haha everybody uses them!

It was nice to see you too Garland. As we were chatting, I'm sorry to have stepped on your front splitter jk > dropped 50mm. At least we're still friends? :D

Sorry I couldn't talk for very long Terry. The boys decided to put the front splitter on at the show, but when we got there, we couldn't cabletie the centre part of it as we couldn't get a jack underneath the car LOL.

hahahaha Yup we're friends, I didn't even notice it was stepped on :D

Looking forward to seeing your clean Black GTR sometime !