SAU Community

33GTR or 34GTT

i dont think anyone understand this guy :D  AND WHERES THAT GOD DAMN EMOTICON WITH THE BLUE HEADSCRATCHING GUY@!#@!#^!!

:confused: :D

I have to say GTT, I do like some of the 33 GTR's going around but I prefer the 34 shape. And definately agree that a GTT is a better daily driver, even in modified form [user friendly]. A GTR offers less of a challenge too - as in mastering the art of RWD driving / drifting!

The only GTR I would like is a 34 version these days - can't be bothered with 32 anymore as its getting too old [between 10 and fifteen years] which is too risky though I do love the shape and performance...33 GTR just doesnt look as aggressive / mean IMO

[anti-flame suit on]

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to say 33 GTR. Like 'Driver' said, you got the same chance of a GT-T being stolen or keyed or whatever as you do with the GTR. A lot of those dicks who key cars wouldnt know the diff between a GTR and a GTT anyways... hell, someone keyed my mums lancer. Its not going to make much of a difference.

However, you may want to take into account things like insurance and running costs before making the decision.

well as i have finished reading all ur posts on this hard question i have asked, i have decided to go r34 gtt. for the following reasons (and i am not being harsh towards gtr cause if i could afford it i would get an 34 gtr but i dont have no 90k above):

- newer car,

- ppl actually look at the car unlike->ohhh not one of those cars my r33 s2

- less hassles,

- lsd (drift baby)

- look awesome

some other reasons why i dont want a r33 gtr is cause everyone has em....as much as i dont want to see em, everyone has em. its a lot more common in melb. whereas i dont really see many r34's. i dont like having a car that everyone else has. although they are beasty and phat.

OHHHH I SAW THE OTHER DAY AN R34 GTR VSPEC!!!! WHITE.....NO PLATE: quik 34.

***kin mad ****t.

The funniest shit about it was that he was driving it in my hood ST.ALBANS. yeah real safe to drive it around there.

has to be R33 GTR, everybody here know gtt is nowhere as good as GTR, u are comparing a good car with the best.

33 GTR is very similar to R34 as they share quite a lot things, the driving feeling is very close, major different i found when i drive them is u found TV in R34.

major different i found when i drive them is u found TV in R34.

No TV (MFD) in the GTT :P It's found in the GTR only. GTT gets 3 centre gauges similar to those in the R33 GTR. You can of course install an aftermarket stereo/TV/navi system (as I have done) but you don't get all the MFD displays/functions. (boost, RPM etc etc)

It's possible (so I'm told) to buy an MFD unit, the wiring harness etc and hook it up on a GTT. Occassionally someone will be selling a unit on Yahoo Auctions Japan, though they usually fetch anywhere between 40,000 and 70,000 yen...

:) Nice car! That's one heavily modded GTT dash you've got there. The top console looks like the aftermarket sat nav system availabe from Nissan, however the actual TV unit coming out of it does not look like the Xanavi units normally supplied.

Here's the one fitted to my wife's Nissan Cube:

cube_02.JPG

So it is possible to get something akin to the GTR's MFD in a GTT! :D

:)

"however the actual TV unit coming out of it does not look like the Xanavi units normally supplied."

Yes u are right,.,. bassicelly i have change some of the internal part just because AUSTRALIA use a different set of technogy.... wish i dont have to mod it..... anyway when my TV close down it will look like yuors..kekek