SAU Community

Plazmaman Plenem Vs Greddy

• 1 month later...

wish i knew before about this F*kn manifold..

someone must have run top feeds with a plazmaman..

I am having the same issue fitting id1000's and the plazmaman top feed rail. Did you get an early version of the plenum? I did, and i have had all sorts of trouble with top feed fitment, however they have since changed the design and it should clear up the issues your having. Give them a call, im sure they will be happy to fix it up for ya.

Can some one post a pic of there id2000 install into an rb manifold. Need to lnow what rubbers or oring u have used where the injector seals into the port.

Can some one post a pic of there id2000 install into an rb manifold. Need to lnow what rubbers or oring u have used where the injector seals into the port.

From memory I bought two sets of seals from autobahn. Picked out the right sizes and it was all good.

• 1 year later...

a bit of a thread dig sorry guys,

trent, does these takashi fuel rails you have used in the past, do these clear the plazmaman plenum when using 11mm 1000cc injector dynamics? and when you do use them are you using id1000's with no top hat installed?

TFR-6584%20Fuel%20Rail%20Nissan%20ECR33-
got the same thing here for under 100, use alot of them too when we fit id1000cc http://goodiesdirect...&product_id=405

a bit of a thread dig sorry guys,

trent, does these takashi fuel rails you have used in the past, do these clear the plazmaman plenum when using 11mm 1000cc injector dynamics? and when you do use them are you using id1000's with no top hat installed?

I am using a HKS rail with full height 2000cc injectors and plazmaman rail... Pics in my build thread in Sig if you can find them!

hmmm i wonder if yours being a neo rb25 would be any different. i actually wouldnt have thought that full height injectors would have fitted up all ok. is the hks also an 11mm rail?

Trent if you do see this please let me know!

cheers

hmmm i wonder if yours being a neo rb25 would be any different. i actually wouldnt have thought that full height injectors would have fitted up all ok. is the hks also an 11mm rail?

Trent if you do see this please let me know!

cheers

I dont think it would be any different in terms of height.

And yes, it is an 11mm rail. There are plenty that have done it.