SAU Community

Stagea 0-100 Times

pipster11

Hey guys,

Seeing as we have a 1/4 mile thread thought i'd chuck this up as its more of a real world performance benchmark and i'm intrigued as to what the quicker stags are getting down to

Its nice and easy if you've got an ecutalk or a boost controller that does 0-100's

use a format like this:

Model:

Mods:

Power:

->0-100 Time:

So mine is:

Model: S2 RS4S

Mods: Turbo back exhaust, constant high boost mode

Power: 137 awkw (from prev owner, was running 7psi but is now running 10)

->0-100 Time: 5.65 as read from the ecutalk (with a quite a bit of clutch slip)

Cheers, Tom

So mine is:

Model: S2 RS4S

Mods: Turbo back exhaust, constant high boost mode

Power: 137 awkw (from prev owner, was running 7psi but is now running 10)

->0-100 Time: 5.65 as read from the ecutalk (with a quite a bit of clutch slip)

Cheers, Tom

O-100 in 5.65 - I should check your reading

Edited by RSVFOURUK

yeah my speedo does read a tiny bit under, but probably still a sub 6 sec time

did also launch from about 5k rpm

lets see some more times, most boost controllers have these kind of functions if set up correctly

Bear in mind RSFOURUK that most of the world uses km/hr not miles/hour. But it still looks a bit quick to me.

Yes sorry about that

The 260RS was supposed to do 0-60mph (100kmph is 62,5mph) in 6 seconds so 5.65 would be a fair bit quicker.

Yes sorry about that

The 260RS was supposed to do 0-60mph (100kmph is 62,5mph) in 6 seconds so 5.65 would be a fair bit quicker.

Another thing to keep in mind is that Stagea speedos read high... usually by 7-10% :(

Not sure how the factory measure their 0-100kph times, but a 0-110 speedo reading time would give a more accurate 0-100 real world time... if that makes sense :)

blazt tells me mine does 6.3 on a good slip launch from 4 grand . cat back front mount 0.65 bar . half a tank and my 100+ kg

are you going into third or limiting 2nd? could cut my time if i let it hit the limiter in 2nd

There's a program I've got on my iPhone that measures acceleration, braking, g-forces (on a skidpan or during acceleration/braking) and approximate power outputs.

It's called Dynolicious, here's a link...

I haven't had a chance to use it yet because I like owning a car and having a licence and dont' want to risk either of those by "practicing" on the road, so maybe at the next track day or skid pan day I'll try them out.

i bought a gtech performance metre/pro ageeees ago on ebay for bugga-all, but havent tried working it out yet

probably should read the manual (again), and give it a go

The gtech bangers are quite good, used to sell them and trial used one, was pretty close to the money on a friends tt 300zx we are talking about 5 years ago and have no idea what model, from memory they were about 400bucks to buy

Or just use the stop watch on your phone.

if you've got a digital camera that takes video you can use that, there are bits of software about that let you go through frame by frame and you can work out the exact point when you hit 100

let see some times ppl

mine was like 3.?? (cant remember exact number, but was measured with gtech) when i did it years ago with the old motor setup, it did a 11.1 @128mph on the gtech on same run (street tyres on the street with stock gtr manual box). 560hp at wheels, and pretty modified (too much to list)

Edited by unique1