SAU Community

Unable to subscribe to threads

Just to let you know, I can not longer subscribe to threads unless I reply to them...there used to be a subscribe button / or link

Also, I can only see For Sale and Wanted to Buy (under for sale is all the old links, they used to be at the top level tho) in the for sale sections.

And, I can't change my avatar.

Cheers

Just to let you know, I can not longer subscribe to threads unless I reply to them...there used to be a subscribe button / or link

Has this issue been addressed yet...?

Is there a hidden button somewhere...? :D

• 2 years later...

err...

I can find the subscribe link... just not the unsubscribe link.

I know you can unsubscribe from the 'view subscriptions' link, but it takes sooooo long to look through the myriads of subscriptions I have (And I'd hate to be an admin... you'd never find it) to check one box and click 'unsubscribe'.

Should the 'subscribe' link the the thread options drop down change to unsubscribe, or should the error

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

You are already subscribed to this topic or forum.

be a 'change subscription type', or even just a 'you are already subscribed - Unsubscribe?' button?

nK