SAU Community

Price Of Full Days Kit

RS-V AREO

like the title says just wanted to know how much a full days kit is worth as i've been thinking of selling ti to get a dolphin kit

( mabe adam lol)

Sell your dayz kit and buy my S2 Abflug kit so i can continue with my build, lol. :ermm:

Alot of people have a masa or dolphin kit. I have not seen another abflug kit in Oz. Imho it is the best out there apart from a Takeros. Rare as fark, great quality, dardy and unique. Pm if interested.

20060129071710.jpg

Edited by dirtyRS4

abflug always make 'interesting' kits

not my cup of tea but quality is fantastic. at least with genuine you know it's going to fit nice the first time, like my dolphin kit :blink:

genuine FTW

abflug always make 'interesting' kits

not my cup of tea but quality is fantastic. at least with genuine you know it's going to fit nice the first time, like my dolphin kit ;)

genuine FTW

Trawl the jap auctions and you will find dayz stuff pretty cheap atm for a good price.

Yeah mikey stick to wheels mate thats where you have style, lol. I better not hijack this thread anymore. If anyone is interested pm. cheers. :blink:

Edited by dirtyRS4

haha, i don't reckon josh would care if we whore his thread :blink:

you're selling the abflug kit cos you got an s2 kit instead of s1? why not just sell the front bar and keep the sides and rear for your car then buy a takeros front to match up with them? that could look pretty nice IMO

haha, i don't reckon josh would care if we whore his thread :blink:

you're selling the abflug kit cos you got an s2 kit instead of s1? why not just sell the front bar and keep the sides and rear for your car then buy a takeros front to match up with them? that could look pretty nice IMO

I would if i could. Moneys needed elsewhere. ;)

just looked at my receipts for dayz front and rear kr4 sonic silver.

imported total cost was $799 ($1=75.01¥) for the front bar and $613 ($1=71¥) for the rear,

sometime last year, got them at separate times. saw dayz, wanted dayz, cost was no concern.

yen good at the moment if you want to import something $1=86.9¥

You guys can check out this site for the stagea bodykits:

http://www.blitsbodykits.com.au/nissan.html

i've never dealt with that company, but as always, copies can cost you ALOT more in the long run getting them of a decent fit and finish quality - just ask darrinspencer about his fun with his copy masa kit :(

i will buy the front bar and rear bumper lip as long as the paint is good.

i have a dayz front bar already but it's black (still.....) and my car is white. also have a silver rear dayz bumper lip that needs some repair but once again, not white.

would rather buy them already painted white than have to stuff around matching the paint.

pm me if you decide to sell, i have cash waiting. i will take them as soon as you want.

will have a black front bar and a rear lip for sale for anyone interested if i can get these ones too.

D.

i will buy the front bar and rear bumper lip as long as the paint is good. i have a dayz front bar already but it's black (still.....) and my car is white. also have a silver rear dayz bumper lip that needs some repair but once again, not white. would rather buy them already painted white than have to stuff around matching the paint. pm me if you decide to sell, i have cash waiting. i will take them as soon as you want. will have a black front bar and a rear lip for sale for anyone interested if i can get these ones too. D.
Dids on your rear lip, pm me if u sell

Hey guys,

If anyone is interested i have a full dolphin style kit from blits bodykits sitting in my shed at the moment, its the full kit to suit a series one stag, front bar, rear bar, side skirts and the rear wing, its all brand new and never been fitted, I've had it for about 6 months now and haven't had the time to do anything with it, if anyone is interested in taking it off my hands then give me a yell on 0403 737 165 and make an offer! Im located on the north side of adelaide.

I also have a standard issue rear wing sitting there aswell if anyone is keen on that.

Cheers

Ben