SAU Community

Need Help!

J4M3S

I live in NSW and my licence is currently suspended and i get it back on the 24th of april...so very soon!!! :D

But unfortunately i can't drive my car here in nsw legally so i was wondering if any1 can help me get a act licence by writing me a letter saying i am renting with you.

So if u can help me please let me know i am willing to buy this letter for a maximum of $100.

PLEASE HELP!!! :down:

Even if you get an ACT licence your right to drive in NSW is suspended this means if you drive a car NSW on ANY licence you be fined or worse.

I live in NSW and my licence is currently suspended and i get it back on the 24th of april...so very soon!!! :D

But unfortunately i can't drive my car here in nsw legally so i was wondering if any1 can help me get a act licence by writing me a letter saying i am renting with you.

So if u can help me please let me know i am willing to buy this letter for a maximum of $100.

PLEASE HELP!!! :down:

Edited by grygtr

Thats right the NSW road laws SUCK!! and P platers can't drive turbo powered or V8 cars.

and i will be getting my car registered down there aswell...

lol i'm sure it isn't but at the moment i'm a 2nd year electrical apprentice who gets 300-400 a week....so i don't think i could afford to live there on my own..i live with my folks at the moment.