SAU Community

Putty rd Cruise Sunday 3/11/02

Majanal

Maj,

I have directed a heap of my friends to this thread, they might come along as well.

I am not fussed about the wine tasting, but its a DAMN long drive as it is and might be long enough without having to stop for a big lunch and wine tasting. But as I said - unfussed (is that a word? it sounds cool!!)

I am TRYING to have my springs, boost controller, zorst and i/cooler on by then to WHOOOOP some skyline asss!!

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

:headbang::headbang:

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK,

Well it is now only one month till we roll.

I feel that the meeting places will be at carpark 6c with the prankster and then the rest of the crew at windsor maccas. I'll post up a map in the next few weeks on where to meet etc.

In singleton there's the Imperial hotel which is basically in the main street on the right hand side, they have a cook-your-own lunch thing where you buy the meat raw and cook it yourself and add salad'. This will be lunch.

I thought about the wine thing and I decided that the relationship mess potential when deciding on a DD for the return journey was WAY to great. So maybe next year I will organise a trip for a week/weekend to the hunter, of course via the great putty road.

I'm aiming to be in singleton around 12-12:30 for lunch, which should mean that we can leave windsor somewhere around 9:30-10am I think, dad we did decide that it would take us about 2.5 hours didn't we?

Could all please post up where they intend to meet so that we know who is meeting at which location? (windsor or 6c)

Cheers,

Dan.

Dan,

My '33 has gone to a new home somewhere around blacktown, so I'll be bringing up the rear somewhere in my fully sick (really sick) R31. At this stage I'm still a definate.

Ed

Beauty Ed.

Any other early birds that feel like heading down Bells then let us know ASAP as we will need to make a meeting place in Lithgow.

Have been trying to organise maps over the last week but work has been keeping me busy.

Prank, will need to chat to you soon, can you call me on 0414 940 938 to start making plans? or pm me your No. and I'll call you... if you pick up this time!

Looking forward to it... hope my car is fixed by then!

Cheers,

Dan.

Originally posted by Majanal

Looking forward to it... hope my car is fixed by then!

Cheers,

Dan.

@@@@@---Your Car Better Be Fixed---@@@@

Not us,,,we'll meet PranK at 6C,,,Question is,,,,,Does He know where Windsor Macca's is????.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Neil.

How 'bout Terry Hills burger king? :cool::P @ 8:30 (this early because i know we will have to wait for people and people will chat etc.

ndr - screw you old man hippy!! yes i know where windsor macca's is.... but for life of me, i cant remember how to get there... :P

Maj, will call you today or tomorrow.. my mobile is 0410 596 841 if you wanna try your luck. :P :P

How 'bout Terry Hills burger king?   @ 8:30 (this early because i know we will have to wait for people and people will chat etc.

Terry Hills Burger King is good ! mmmmm Double Whopper for Breakfast !!! yum yum

Prankster,

I hope you haven't been trying to call me over the weekend.

My phone was lost overboard on a fishing trip and so I'm waiting for the replacement sim card and phone to arrive. sim card should be here tomorrow and my phone should arrive sometime next week.

I'll try to contact you when I get my sim card.

Cheers,

Dan.

Well this time in two weeks it'll all be over. All the fun will be finished.

But haven't I go alot of planning to do before then.

Prank what time do you want to meet people at 6c to be at windsor maccas by 9:30am for a 10 am departure.

I have organised a map which will show the location of windsor maccas and will post it either later tonight or tomorrow so that people can find their way.

Lunch will be at the Imperial hotel and apparently there is plenty of parking there so we should be fine.

I guess we just have to hope that singleton hasn't been too affected by the fire.

By the way... I hope that everyone is safe from fires that are about at the moment.

I'll be aming to be at windsor maccas by 9:15am and am looking forward to seeing a big turnout.

Ed,

You still keen to do Bells on the way there? The misus is really keen to do bells as well. Can you give me a call so we can make plans as I lost your number when my phone went over board.

Talk to you all soon,

Dan.

Why-o-why did my girlfriend choose to exit the womb on 3rd November? I'd love to putter around in my little R32 with you all but I'm afraid keeping my balls attached would be better for me in the long run. Yes, yes I know it sounds like she already has them in a jar but her father can also hit very hard I've been told, so I regret to inform you that I can't, sniff sniff, attend. (blows nose in a trumpet fashion)

Have fun

Rhys