SAU Community

Yellow R32

JH32

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jai you cant talk. The video evidence in regards to your driving speaks for itself.

"Jai jai, jai of the jungle, watch out for that tree!" *WHAM!*

You seemed blissfully unaware of your surroundings as you slammed into a tree you didnt think was there. Who'd have thought there'd be trees in a forest.

Red17

Black MX-5 sounds like Chris's Mazda Factory Turbo "SP" but they don't have a huge IC.

Perhaps it was Leslie's MX52NV, he also owns a go fast bits shop called Wheelspin.

I'm always keen to see more turbo/supercharged MX-5's around Perth so hopefully there's a new one in town.

I think that yellow skyline is one of my neighbours, don't bag someone because they didn't try and run you at the lights. Not everyone is a highway hero.

I beat GTRs all the time when they're not trying or they're parked.

Originally posted by red17

Jai you cant talk. The video evidence in regards to your driving speaks for itself.  

"Jai jai, jai of the jungle, watch out for that tree!" *WHAM!*

You seemed blissfully unaware of your surroundings as you slammed into a tree you didnt think was there. Who'd have thought there'd be trees in a forest.  

Red17

Take your car out on a rally track then, and go all out, and then tell me what happens. You dont have the stones to try, do you? Didnt think so. Tosser.

• 9 months later...