SAU Community

Hay Im Lizzy :)

Lizzy89

I think poor lizzy has been scared off,what a shame,we need more girlies here. :D

yes its appauling.

have you douchebags learnt nothing? when a new girl intro's herself, we should at least take it slow, let her get comfy, maybe have (OO)SKYLINE(OO) do the intial greeting, as he's always polite and shit (extra points for you), and then once they start to realise what twisted fkrs you all are, you may procced to the boobs, snatch, pics or gtfo comments.

so in summary, around half way through page 2 should be sufficient!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah if you drive down to Melbourne, I can take a look. :D

LOL i just saw a new girl saying hi thread and thought "ill bet my car jamie has already replied here"

And what do i see

LOL

You mean dangle a deep friend double quarter pounder in front of them and see if they pounce?

I just got an image in my head of Boz hanging out outside maccas with a Big Mac on a string which he drags along the pavement to lead the BBW's to his Flatbed to get them home with him :D

Welcome Lizzy!

Hopefully this thread hasn't scared you off! Wow this certainly is one of the worst I've seen on here. I expect this from PF not SAU!!

haha dunno about you but I use wit and charm, not chemicals to lure teh wimminz! :)

c'maaaaaaaawn mang...

By "wit & charm" you really mean, burgers & fries right? :wub:

hay people the names lizzy , new to the site.

im from the parramatta region & drive a R32. i did drive a r33 before but it was an NA so now ive kicked off the P's and onto the real thing.

hoping to meet other like minded people who have an interest in japo cars. ther also arent that many girls i know who have import cars so it would be nice to meet new people as well.

any questions... i guess, you can ask me!!

Lizzy xxx :(

Welcome Lizzy!

Hopefully this thread hasn't scared you off! Wow this certainly is one of the worst I've seen on here. I expect this from PF not SAU!!

What's PF ?

hi there my name david hoping to go for a cruise on friday if u would like to join, and if you've got other friends its better i like going in big groups msg or ring me 0416367425