SAU Community

E.O.I. Quick R32 gtst for sale/trade GOOD PICS!!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the car in my eyes is probably one of the most legal higher hp r32s around that ive seen... the only thing that makes it illegal is that it doesnt have a cat convertor... easy fixed...if u want a modded car i spose attention from the cops just go along with it eh.....im not too phased weather or not it sells cause ive been spending even more money on it in the last few weeks just making it a sweeter car....but if some one makes a good offer it may be theirs still.....cheers Jon

• 2 weeks later...

im starting to think about reasonable offers now.... starting to want to sell it now... not intrested in trade ins for now though..... if u are serious about been intrested and u have the money by all means make an offer.....the car may be advertised this week in the trading post also....

• 2 weeks later...

possibly still keen on a gtr... i have one in mind in japan but id still wanna sell my car before i can buy one ... its not the money so much as it is the room..... just dont have room for 6 registered cars at my house cause the big hp turbo sigma will be here this weekend and i have a few other registered cars aswell....