SAU Community

Apple Peal Carwash Meet/cruise #5 13-5-10

MUZT3K

Date - 13-05-10

Time - 7:30, Leave 9pm

Meet Point - Templestowe, 1 Fitzsimons Lane

Destination - Dandenong Mountains (if the weather is good :( )

What to bring? CB radio if you have one, n if you dont and you want to buy one just pm il direct you the right way.

Hope to see alot of you there!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hrm, should make it to the meet on the way home from work but probably won't do the cruise, too far for me on a week night!

Just watchout if your gona go dandy moutains as youll be passing petit area on the way lol and thats the last cop you wana go past with a group of skylines

ive organised a few skylines cruises to dandy mountains, n passed heaps of cops outside knox, no one got pulled over...its bit hard for them to dik us when theres like 10+ but thanks for the heads up :)

should be right on thurs nite, i work at knox, normally cops are there on fri n sat nites, havent seen em out in a while, just be carefull i have noticed a parked cop car radar on side burwood hway (if thats way ur takin)

umm how far up dandy mountains u gonna go...finish work at 10ish might quikly head up for bit of a drive

That sucks Sarah! :P

Hehehe speaking of cops pulling over groups.... I once was pulled into a booze bus when I was leading 100 bikes on a ride... nothing they could do about, everyone follows the leader lol

yay! crusing in my back yard!!!! easy for me to get home! we must hit up mnt hwy.

finally rocking some bigger wheels with half decsent tyres too :P

When I saw mt dandy as the destination I got too excited lol. Awesome run up there and in regards to cops, i havent seen much at all and I've been there countless of times. Looking forward to it.

Just Because ur heading to the dandy's (My Backyard) doesn't mean u have to go through knox, Mountain Tourist road goes from Montrose (Respect) to Upper Ferntreegully, but halfway up u can go down Mountain Hwy which ends up in The Basin/ Boronia. Its not that bad driving down But I know i have a ball going up it! Watcha think Sean and Dean?

Just throwing it out there if Knox is stopping people then just go around it.

we could just go the back way from the meet spot. dont need to go anywhere near cop p.o.i's.

fillanly get to see redln3 on mnt hwy haha...

Just Because ur heading to the dandy's (My Backyard) doesn't mean u have to go through knox, Mountain Tourist road goes from Montrose (Respect) to Upper Ferntreegully, but halfway up u can go down Mountain Hwy which ends up in The Basin/ Boronia. Its not that bad driving down But I know i have a ball going up it! Watcha think Sean and Dean?

Just throwing it out there if Knox is stopping people then just go around it.

True, or just go down Springy Rd...

In for this. Missed the last two, need to get back into it!

James, maybe plan a route that doesn't go through the hot spots.. can't hurt, and might be a bit more fun too :)

That sucks Sarah! :)

Hehehe speaking of cops pulling over groups.... I once was pulled into a booze bus when I was leading 100 bikes on a ride... nothing they could do about, everyone follows the leader lol

lol the cruise i organised a month ago happend the same thing, 10 of us had to go thru the drug bus, go breathod and drug tested...took a good 10minutes lol no1 got introuble thou which was good.

In for this. Missed the last two, need to get back into it!

James, maybe plan a route that doesn't go through the hot spots.. can't hurt, and might be a bit more fun too :) .

hmmm, i dont really know my way around the knox area...the way i go to dandy is down canterbury rd :S

if anyone knows the area really well and would like to make a map from the meet point to mt dandy be my guest, just let me know..otherwise i gotta do one the way i know.

canterbury is fine. just gotta watch lillydale now. i have confermed that yarra tmu now opperates out of lilydale, only just been put there and it seems they have somthing to prove.

It's on again ... win!

Will almost certainly be there but I'm worried about my clutch, seems to be slipping a lot. I may have to get it fixed soon, hopefully it will be before the cruise.