SAU Community

Defects

MattyFlynn

Just wondering if any of you guys know anyone that could hook me up with the future defects i may get lmaooo..

A mate of mine got defected in his 180 and he had to switch everything back to stock almost :P.. ill hate to have to do that to mine :(..

Is there anyway around this or would i just have to bite the bullet? haha

Also,, my membership form is all filled out :ermm:.. posting it tomorrow :banana:.

Well you'll get defected for that GT3076, the PowerFC, the bleed valve, your aftermarket exhaust with de-cat pipe, aftermarket suspension with cut springs. Of course I'm just assuming you have all this stuff because you didn't give us an idea of what you have before asking what you'll get defected for. Let me consult my crystal ball :thumbsup:

Unless "hook me up with the future defects I may get" refers to some sort of Minority Report style of crime and punishment, whereby you would like someone to based on your mentality for future modifications alone.

Or should that line refer to where you can get the parts you plan on being defected for - well, anywhere - just go through the trader forums on here for some high quality defectable items delivered promptly to your door.

Almost any major modification you do to your car is defectable. Trick is to read the EPA laws and your relevant state laws. Abide by them or go under the cloak and make things look stock.

If a cop wants to defect you for something (whether it is really illegal or not), he/she will get their way...

Arguing with them on the spot will only make the defect list longer. :P

...and the writing more illegible :D

and write things for no reason.... stock exhaust to loud lol then put Nissan "CAR" because he dosent know what it is and some how think its white in colour instead of silver :cool:

i lol'd at my defect seem's he has never seen an R33 4 door lol