SAU Community

For Sale Forum Suggestion?

I've noticed theres no user post count showing in the Classifieds forums, unless you go into the users profile, but I'm lazy.

I think it would be a good idea to show it?

Why? Well if I am buying something, I prefer to purchase off someone with a larger post count I can see because you know they have been around a bit more and are less likely to shoot through with your cash. Its not a foolproof way to prevent getting ripped but I think it helps.

druzilla32 - i beleive they will be reset.. but could be wrong on this.

Other people, all sugestions are welcome. Our aim is to offer incentives for business' who contribute, less mess for mods to trawl through and protection from rippers for both buyers and sellers.

Trader rating is a good idea.

Post count can also be an indicator, but you gotta take consideration that a few users love to whore on Wasteland, and some really senior users may not post that much cause busy with work, family, etc...

Cool trader ratings will be back!

On certain other forums, post counts are not added when your in certain sub-forums, an example here could be the 'Wasteland area' though its a thread and not a forum, but I think you get my drift.

Maybe something to think about?

i think they should have the 30 or was it 40 post minimum before you could post somthing for sale i guess this would stop people just using the site as a free resource to sell their stuff and it would obviously deter people who join to to be able to sell their stuff making more room on the server for more importan things like people who actually wanna join

i think they should have the 30 or was it 40 post minimum before you could post somthing for sale i guess this would stop people just using the site as a free resource to sell their stuff and it would obviously deter people who join to to be able to sell their stuff making more room on the server for more importan things like people who actually wanna join

Good idea!

Its worked on other forums too.