Interesting Stagea Parts On Yaj

SABBAi

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I stopped buying from Japan ages ago. The parts are one thing, its like heaven. I would sit night after night going through Yahoo Japan like a kid in a lolly shop.

Then I got the credit card statement and almost had a heart attack!

Its true you get what you pay for, but bloody hell, you pay through the nose ordering from Japan.

My days buying awesome Japanese parts are over. Unless financially I hit the jackpot, and then if I did, I'd rather go there myself and fill a container :P

How quick, Duncan? I ordered some clear blinkers (front and side), and was informed they were shipped on Wednesday.

I'm so so so so so so tempted to buy those LED rears (like in the first post), but I think they're for s2 and I'm not sure I could be bothered stuffing around to swap the wiring. to suit my s1. Yes, I am lazy. No, I've never denied it!

sorry mate didn't see your post....the stuff was here within 7 days of the auction finishing. better than many local ebayers can manage.

yes it was pricey but it was literally they only one I have seen for sale anywhere

Niiice!

Post up some pics when its done :blink:

sorry mate didn't see your post....the stuff was here within 7 days of the auction finishing. better than many local ebayers can manage.

yes it was pricey but it was literally they only one I have seen for sale anywhere

Pics posted in the "What have you done to your Stagea today" thread.

• 3 months later...
I stopped buying from Japan ages ago. The parts are one thing, its like heaven. I would sit night after night going through Yahoo Japan like a kid in a lolly shop.

Then I got the credit card statement and almost had a heart attack!

Its true you get what you pay for, but bloody hell, you pay through the nose ordering from Japan.

My days buying awesome Japanese parts are over. Unless financially I hit the jackpot, and then if I did, I'd rather go there myself and fill a container :)

yeha,

I think we need to befriend some japs who work at nismo and impul. or nissan wrecker yards :worship:

Maybe we should have dedicated yearly visits with half a dozen forum members representing the different car types .. all armed with 5 empty containers each. and they arent allowed to return until everyones orders are complete. *hands over the 20 page checklist of everyones required parts*

group buys ftw.. everyone chucks in $100 for plane tickets and empty containers hehe

Edited by PetroDola

• 2 years later...