SAU Community

Sau Cruise + Photoshoot In Prep For Next Years Sau Calendar

*flick*

I'd be game for taking a bunch of photo's and have a few options for select cars to be in some sweet locations. since a real photo shoot take time to setup and do right it . I would have to limit the amount of cars

but on cruise time . no limits

and they painted over all the decent graffiti walls on beach rd, so count that spot out

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys can definately forward your own shots to flick, but please make sure they are of proper quality, they need to blown upto A4 size if it is to be used as a main month photo, so no camera phones, preferably SLR shots. You can send the photos though to her at [email protected] and we will sift through them.

Be creative, we got plenty of shots last time but alot of them were very basic, take a photo in my driveway kind of shots. Go find a place and experiment a bit and you could find one of your pics as a main photo for the month!

There's a few cool streets in town, up in the north-western parts around the rail line and maybe Torrens Island, it depends when the photos are going to be taken.

hi felicity!!

last saw you on a cruise in the orange beast. carpark in mt.barker when my kiddling was crawling over my stagea sunroof.

how have you been?? would like to come along for the cruise & say howdy. still got the stag..... 250rwkw now.

wow yep, that was a while ago!! Im good thanks! Stags in the calender would be great!!

Thanks for the replies guys, the interest shown so far is great and thanks to those that have forwarded me photos already aswell. Awesome! :D

What kit Troy? Please tell me East Bear!

nope, would have liked that kit but :D

its more of a cross of top secret/bomex then modified a bit , pretty sick of my stock looking car and didn't want a gay vertex style kit

i should have done this one...lol r34 to 35

r34%20with%20r35%20front.jpg