SAU Community

How Low Can You Go?

wrxetr

I'm in the process of trying to get my 1994 R33 lowered and just wanted to know how low some other people have gone. I want to take it down 3inches, and was planning on just getting new heavy duty springs. Has anyone out there been through this process and if so how low did they go?

My car is basically in stock guise, but it is registered in another state so i'm hoping that i should be able to talk my way out of the 100mm rule. Any help or thoughts with this issue would be great.

My car is basically in stock guise, but it is registered in another state so i'm hoping that i should be able to talk my way out of the 100mm rule. Any help or thoughts with this issue would be great.

Why do you wanna scrape the crap out of your car? Mine is at the minimum height and looks great, I don't know why you'd want to go much lower. A place will lower it is low as you want generally, but they'll take no responsibility if you get caught by the cops.

sweetr33 obviously likes spending $1000 for new tyres each year..

Also watch out for camber problems if you lower it too low on just standard lowered springs and shocks. Some coilovers have built in adjustment for camber to fix the camber probs you might encounter.