SAU Community

More Hooning On Aca

FloydWestwood

After watching this report they also seem to be mixing the story one is about drag racing and the other drift to me its just a report

to stir everyone up, but we should take the chance to try and voice the need for more race tracks in NSW at a cheaper price to get people

off the street in a controlled environment

^^^^ perfect if there were places for people to go i.e tracks they would be used, the amount of money they pour into these task forces could easily build a track and have a better impact then fining everyone and defecting cars!

anyway no chance that will every happen, however its annoying that the public is seening driffting as a hoon sport and not a motor sport now!

After watching this report they also seem to be mixing the story one is about drag racing and the other drift to me its just a report

to stir everyone up, but we should take the chance to try and voice the need for more race tracks in NSW at a cheaper price to get people

off the street in a controlled environment

You also have the opposing view that building more race tracks will encourage this behaviour. I don't support this view though, we do need more. Considering theres 1 racetrack for a city of 4 million, otherwise you need to drive an hour and a half or so to wakefield.

Watching the video the guys an idiot. Go to eastern creek or something if you want to drift.

I do take offence at the fact that they portray drifting as an illegal activity, which it is on public roads, on race tracks though it is a legitimate and world wide sport.

IIRC on the radio or news or something, it cost NSW tax payers 10m for the Homebush V8 race.

This just a 1 weekend a year race.

Just imagine if they invested that much to say...the Lucas Heights motorsport precinct, or the Wyong shire one....

The NSW governement would actually get more investment out of the new tracks, every weekend Wakefield Park and Eastern creek are booked out, and its hard for smaller clubs to book a day at these tracks.

So instead of spending our 10million one a 1 weekend event, how about they build a proper facility where they will make more money in the long run?

I do not understand.

Oh, and more importantly, the NSW government can help reduce the loss of lives by having proper driver training there....or more revenue...I forget which one they want more....

IIRC on the radio or news or something, it cost NSW tax payers 10m for the Homebush V8 race.

Just imagine if they invested that much to say...the Lucas Heights motorsport precinct, or the Wyong shire one....

The NSW governement would actually get more investment out of the new tracks, every weekend Wakefield Park and Eastern creek are booked out, and its hard for smaller clubs to book a day at these tracks.

So instead of spending our 10million one a 1 weekend event, how about they build a proper facility where they will make more money in the long run?

I do not understand.

Not that the NSW Government will listen to that logic. Perhaps if and when the libs get in they'll can that race and build another track.

bahaha libs spend money on minorities? i highly doubt that.

fact is, ACA's target audience is old berryl and bob who will take things as fact as they are ignorant to pretty much everything - they will not change the way they approach their stories because it gets the greatest response from their target audience - old, ignorant, idiots.

hi, im jimmy fuckface, an ACA reporter. all people who modify cars are bad mmkay.. here is johnny fakeexpert, an expert in car racing

*dresses bum in normal clothes and gives him important title* "yes thats correct. they are ALL bad"....

thanks johnny, see i told you so.. back to you.

you gotta love the fact how everyone that ACA interviewed where watching that touge video so closely and analyzing it... Trying to figure out where in Australia this video is from LOL...

it still amazes me how biased and manipulated facts and stats are by the media and yet so many people accept/believe it as fact... :D

and just as i write this - i hear screeching tyres for about 30 seconds near my area.. LOL

Edited by Leshka

that bloke going up and down the industrial streets was pretty clean until the truck didn't give a shit about him and kept coming out of the corner and nearly taken off his front bumper :P l0l

I do not understand.

I have to agree 10m for a race weekend waste of money its time v8 super cars put some money back to grass roots motor sport

can you imagine if the nsw government and v8 super cars pooled there funding together along with profits from the racing series and revenue from

there safe driving campaigns they could build more tracks and employee people to work at them dangerous driving off the street, more people with work

win win

fact is, ACA's target audience is old berryl and bob who will take things as fact as they are ignorant to pretty much everything - they will not change the way they approach their stories because it gets the greatest response from their target audience - old, ignorant, idiots.

hi, im jimmy f**kface, an ACA reporter. all people who modify cars are bad mmkay.. here is johnny fakeexpert, an expert in car racing

*dresses bum in normal clothes and gives him important title* "yes thats correct. they are ALL bad"....

LOL especially at old berryl and bob.

The whole program is sensationalist designed to scare you and demonise minoritys whether it be car enthuasists or any other group small enough to be ragged on all the time without the majority standing up and saying WTF!?!?! I especially like the episodes where they find these people who got high interest loans from the local "we give you an advance or your pay cheque" folks and then they end up owing them 10's of thousands of dollars and its some how the lenders fault?

Its true that they need to build another race track... *cough* kurnell *cough* anyone? lol.

I never bother driving to the city @nights anymore since police usually get heart attacks when they see circle rear lights. (x2-4 worse if you have import mates with you).

So i usually just drive on sundays during the day...

Infact when i used to own a silvia a cop once chucked a handbrake to try to defect me. How lovely.

I've never lost any points but its okay... lets thank Bob and Berryl mentalities.

QUIKKKK GETT HIMMMMMM!! Sound = Speed! / Hoon!.

• 3 weeks later...

I love the mentality that these articles create.

I own a V35 350GT8 SEDAN!

When going for job interviews, so what car do you own?

A skyline.

I have almost lost people then and there but they look and argue with me that it's an infiniti not a skyline.

just because it's badged like that.

But yes, people that race on the streets are idiots.

I will admit, whilst overtaking I will give it a bit of gas. But that's farrr safer than slowing down to overtake.

Like people on the motorway who are cruising at 100 next to you then indicate, then slow down to 80 when they're in front of you. WTH!?!?!

hi, im jimmy fuckface, an ACA reporter. all people who modify cars are bad mmkay.. here is johnny fakeexpert, an expert in car racing

love it.lol