SAU Community

Like These Rims?

I wanna but these rims for my V35. I know a lot of people hate chrome, and the other guys Chrome wheels looked like hubcaps, but I think these ones are awesome, and don't look like hub caps. what do you guys reckon?

post-74129-1277319488_thumb.jpg

Don't worry about what other people think. If YOU like the rims then you should buy them.

But since you asked.. they are close to the ugliest wheels I've ever seen.

+1

If I may offer a suggestion - if you want to go chrome maybe look at a more sporty design so you can have the best of both worlds and shut a lot of people like myself or xscape237 up :)

But yeah, go with what you like since it's your baby :D

those rims are giving me kebab cravings...

too dinner-plate for my liking.. but if your into sex-spec peripherals then get them...

That's a little unfair to kebabs, regardless of the positive correlation between one having chrome wheels and one's appetite for kebabs :)

How do those rims look good in any way shape or form? Their shocking to say the least.

If you really want chrome do as has been suggested and get a sporty looking design but then again for some reason you obviously like the dinner plate style so just go for what you want we can all snicker quietly. :)

I am one to also say it's your car do what you like and not what others think....in this case however...do not do what u like and listen to everyone on here. I wouldn't put tht on my car even if u paid me to.

They wont look like hub caps, they have some deep dish on them.

Put them on.

I put Neons under my car and everybody hates them.

And look... I'm still a cool guy :down:

When did chrome become such a fully sick thing? Don't y'all remember that Latinos and African Amercians have been having them for ages. By that logic, shouldn't people with loud sound systems be considered as fully sick with the doof doof sound?

I get ya don't like these rims, but most of y'all don't give any suggestions on Chrome that looks good, Help a brother out.

I get racing wheels, but which. help us out.

When did chrome become such a fully sick thing? Don't y'all remember that Latinos and African Amercians have been having them for ages. By that logic, shouldn't people with loud sound systems be considered as fully sick with the doof doof sound?

I get ya don't like these rims, but most of y'all don't give any suggestions on Chrome that looks good, Help a brother out.

I get racing wheels, but which. help us out.

Yes, but the Latinos and African Americans do not put them on imported Japanese cars.

As a suggestion, have a look at the rims on my car. They are chrome. 19" with deep dish and staggered. They look fantastic IMHO. I have had lots of compliments on them, but I have also had some people on this forum say that they don't like them simply because they are chrome.

But you can definitely do chrome with style.

The poster above with the pic of the white sedan with the chrome rims. They look fantastic also.

Good luck with your search!!!