SAU Community

Wtb: R32 Gtr Shell

kegz

Hey guys I'm just chasing an r32 gtr shell for a track build I would prefer one in qld but I will consider any location if the price is right. Does not need to have an engine or brakes just rolling shell prefer with all panels and no or little rust, will consider any gtr shell, cheers kegZ

feel free to email me at : [email protected] or pm

my number is 042292627

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol do I Really need to go into detail?

Well it all begins when you parents were born.. they in fact came from a mega human factory from china and got exported to Australia. Once in Australia they had to work very hard for many years just to survive week by week. After about 20years of doing this they finally had enough money to rent a house..

After your parents had been renting for approximately 2-3 years they decided that it was time to start a family. To do this they had to save up alot more money and once they had enough money they were able to buy you from the token they won if the fruit loops package....

Your parents were ever so proud once you had arrived and it was true you were the best thing that had happened to them, well thats untill they realised that you ate everything in the house and soon sent them broke again and out of the house.

It was by this time that your parents realised that its time you moved out of home and started your own life and started earning your own money. Hence comming to where we are today. You wanting a 32 GTR shell that has not yet materialized..

This is besides the point, you guys need to learn to stay on topic and fidn the shell...

/thread