SAU Community

Wtb: R32 Gtr Shell

kegz

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on how many you want him to take down at once.

Numbers of combatants will determine the odds. :)

Miso is the undefeated Serb, he has survived 17 civil wars in the balkans, and has defeated countless opponents in the colosseum. His pride will not allow him to fight with another, he will take on Ashley the she-giant single handed.

This will be a fair fight, 1 on 1, to the death. No weapons.

So far I have $150 and a stolen car (from Tony) bet on Miso, not a cent on Ashley. Since she is apparently a fierce opponent in her own right, 50-50 odds seem fair.

This means you need to cover off $150 and a stolen car, since it seems no one else has faith in your man/girl.

Miso is the undefeated Serb, he has survived 17 civil wars in the balkans, and has defeated countless opponents in the colosseum. His pride will not allow him to fight with another, he will take on Ashley the she-giant single handed.

This will be a fair fight, 1 on 1, to the death. No weapons.

So far I have $150 and a stolen car (from Tony) bet on Miso, not a cent on Ashley. Since she is apparently a fierce opponent in her own right, 50-50 odds seem fair.

This means you need to cover off $150 and a stolen car, since it seems no one else has faith in your man/girl.

Orright, I got one of kegz' barbie dolls with an eye poked out and a rb 20 afm that I found, and a buck fiddy.

Bet covered. :)

Shit you play for keeps dontcha. Orright on the proviso that the loser also has to praise the virtues of 32's for the same time period. (I can play hardball too) :(

Done. Thats not even hard. If I had to put on a sailer's hat and sing sea shanties while pretending to like 33s, that would have been a struggle.