SAU Community

Rb20det Gear Box, Help Needed

does any one know the part number for the input shaft bearing for an rb20det gear box. also does any one have a factory type manual on the gearbox i cant find one all i can find is engine manuals. does any one know what the gearbox is actually called?

u mean the copper spigot bearing that sits in the rear of the block ?

dont need a part number, just ask for a r32 spigot bearing. i think its ment to be the same for all manual nissan's

I think he might mean the actual input shaft bearing, not the pilot bush.

The part number you need for any bearings supplier is 6306 C3N or something with a 3 in the last digits. Don't get a regular 6306, the C3N depicts a extra tolerance gearbox bearing.

You'd think this would be the easiest part to find for any Nissan manual box....bloody horrible bearing, I'm yet to drive a skyline/VL commo where it hasn't eaten shit

yeah i mean the input shaft bearing, i know where it is and how to get to it ect but i dont know the part number or any thing for it. its off my a31 cefiro with rb20det. so is 6306 C3N the right number for the input shaft bearing for an rb20det gear box.

cheers

If the bearing is a problem, it's more than likely in pieces through the gearbox.

When the input bearing failed on our VL (RB30) gearbox, we found VERY LARGE pieces of the cage etc in the oil when we dropped it...good luck reading it lol