SAU Community

15 Week Old Banana.

Snowman

ash, you tried to tap it didnt you :)

well i think im sorta accounted for as i went to that meeting on church road pub, but had to leave early as i was ill (not da illest, but sick, yo kno wot i meen?) i will try my best next time :)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I didnt say Id go ( I would have loved to but a bit closer to my place if Im drinking and havent got my car.

2. An SAU event with no Skylines cant be taken too seriously.

3. Horus were you at the beachside cruise. ( I dont think so but I may be wrong coz I dont know what you look like) If you were there accept my apologies

"thats right

all you guys who didnt show up are a bunch of fkn sl*ts

everyone is always whinging about these sort of things never happening, but when they do, no one shows up

Hell I had to go to the big day out the next day and I still put in the hard yards having a drink with the boys...." quote from Horus

I rest my case

Alan

Sorry i couldnt come guys...

I said in the other thread that i couldnt make it...

I had my son on the weekend.. and although he would have loved to come with me and talk to you guys about cars n sh!t.. dont think i would have been allowed to bring him into a bar some how..lol

Anyway.. whoever went.. sounds like a great time was had by all..

Dont lose the spirit guys!!

Maybe Chapel St drinks isnt for everyone...

Maybe a get together at someones house to watch some footage of some cruises etc might suit others better.. or maybe some are more interested in just cruises for now as they might still be shy..

Anyway.. ill stop rambling..

TTFN

Cheers

A very good point Kyles.

Perhaps the 'drinks event' is an area best left alone for now - I don't think my liver could handle another one soon anyway. Snowman and I should keep training though, you know... just in case...

Maybe more emphasis on cruise/bbq events - like, as Clarky said, the Christmas BBQ - are more applicable. You can't throw the vortex in a pub :D

Soo - I guess to leave this one at that.

A pity there wasn't more of you. Is kinda fun going drinking with 'new' friends... but in the end it didn't stop us having a good time... and I wont even mention the nachos.

We'll have some fond memories (at least when the photos are developed) - and hey, we met Sammi's dad - who's as close to a celebrity as SAU has ;)

And let no-one forget: Billy Dee Williams is the only Lando

1. I didnt say Id go ( I would have loved to but a bit closer to my place if Im drinking and havent got my car.

2. An SAU event with no Skylines cant be taken too seriously.

3. Horus were you at the beachside cruise. ( I dont think so but I may be wrong coz I dont know what you look like) If you were there accept my apologies

"thats right

all you guys who didnt show up are a bunch of fkn sl*ts

everyone is always whinging about these sort of things never happening, but when they do, no one shows up

Hell I had to go to the big day out the next day and I still put in the hard yards having a drink with the boys...."  quote from  Horus

I rest my case

Alan

Beachside cruise?

*scratches head ponderously*

yer I think I was there, and its all good, its understandable that people have prior commitments on a long weekend, but daym, a lot of people said they were coming but never materialized.....

Ex-static - I'll take you on anytime lol :)

I just keep drinking and stay at a cruisy level, must have had 18 or so bourbon and cokes last night plus 2 or 3 Jimbeam and colas (I think, cant remember ;) )in the space of 3-4 hours.

Snowman- hurry up and organise another event :(

As i said in the other thread...

i ran into trouble Sat night...  

Got attacked by a woman... but i think she was a man

I lost my frigging mobile phone, hence why i couldnt call anyone!

i'm never drinking again  ;) it always end in tradgedy. And this one is going to bost me $100 god-damnit

:)