SAU Community

Tomei Expreme Exhaust Manifolds For Rb26 R32 R33 R34 Gtr

Hi guys,

Selling my set of tomei expreme RB26 manifolds. They fit all models of GTR with RB26 heads (so RB30 is fine too). These are THE best RB26 aftermarket manifold out there.

Tomei exhaust manifold kit includes the beautiful tomei exhaust manifolds, which retain the factory heatshields and brackets, plus they are investment cast, not welded sections or mandrel bent which means much less chance of cracking. Also included is a full Nissan turbo gasket kit, turbo inlet gaskets, turbo outlet gaskets, manifold gaskets, locking tabs, nuts, studs, everything. there is over $200 just in gaskets, heat wrap and other small parts.

The large diameter, straight runner design means high gas velocity which improves spool up and midrange. Not much top end gain but GTRs don't really have power making problems. they have midrange and spool up problems. I've personally used them on 2 of my past GTRs with great results. I love them. I bought this set for my current GTR but am not going any further with that car and need to sell them.

price is $990 (currently over $1200 on nengun and around $1500 retail) they are brand new in original boxes.

picture004ni7.jpg

picture005nh4.jpg

picture006zr0.jpg

picture008qe3.jpg

picture012so8.jpg

try pricing up all the genuine nissan parts and be in for a shock of how much it adds up to!

picture014ep0.jpg

picture001pv0.jpg

picture003pc8.jpg

• 1 month later...