SAU Community

Nerf

GD2ILA

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome - to burwood k-mart ... *Puts on some sort of cape and attempts to fly out the window*

Yeah get me one too while your there and I'd wash and polish your car in return.

:(

Burwood K-mart is too far for me to bother...wouldn't all K-Mart's have them on sale?

Yeah man, all K-Marts should have it.

checkout chick: :P

me: err.. its for my son bro! :(

man this mid 40s old bird looked at me wierd as. specially because i got 30 odd extra darts and afew hotwheels cars lol dw dw both where nissans, mini 350z and GTR ftw. $1.35e! also i got my recon for $27 try and get a friends discount card that works there, cheap toys!

man this mid 40s old bird looked at me wierd as. specially because i got 30 odd extra darts and afew hotwheels cars lol dw dw both where nissans, mini 350z and GTR ftw. $1.35e! also i got my recon for $27 try and get a friends discount card that works there, cheap toys!

LOL my number plates ^^

yeh i also saw those hotwheels cars cool how they have real cars now didn't when i was a kid haha

LOL my number plates ^^

yeh i also saw those hotwheels cars cool how they have real cars now didn't when i was a kid haha

lol ur gtrftw and im nogtr bahahahaha. yeh i wonder if they have to pay royalties to the companys. it sais there names and all. plus the modles are pritty dead on.

hotwheels cars... im up to 300+ with them.. Lol.. and all of them are real car :(

and about 20 of them are R35 GTR's all in packet rofl.

value.... one day.. :P

they might be rubber tipped foam darts but once you mod the gun it'll hurt so plez don't shoot anyone in the face :( . as i said can't use it indoors anymore but lucky i still have other nerf guns to use in doors :P .

i got mine from target longshot $38.00 (toy sale) & i got my recon from k-mart $28.00 (toy sale).

Went to target the other day to get one, but they were all sold outta nerf products except for some crappy handgun :mad: damn it gonna try k-mart tonight, I hope there is some instock and cheap. Don't really wanna pay like $70 odd for a nerf longshot

Went to target the other day to get one, but they were all sold outta nerf products except for some crappy handgun :mad: damn it gonna try k-mart tonight, I hope there is some instock and cheap. Don't really wanna pay like $70 odd for a nerf longshot

most targets have sold out because of the toysale.

im going to my mates place tomorrow in his big house to have nerf fights lol. should be fun.

I'm gonna try get a few mates to get one, mod them all then have some skirmish wars, hopefully the darts hurt a bit haha

sounds like fun. instead of going on skyline cruises we should have skyline nerf wars :mad: