SAU Community

Pizza Meet

Basti

I got a grey 33, followed you back on the highway to frankston...U got white wheels and a little tailpipe yeah...

There was also some guy in a blue monaro look like he was trying to race everyone..

Was funny actually, havent driven my car for months (its been in pieces) went for a drive to Sorrento for icecream and seen all these SAU cars on the way back

Ah ok :)

Yeah the Monaro was racing one of the R33's and just got a head by half a car.

great night guys....really enjoyed it...nice to meet few more new people from here...hope to see you guys again...

How long till you all left Priny?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great night guys....really enjoyed it...nice to meet few more new people from here...hope to see you guys again...

what was your name again...? "harsh"

lol what? harsh as in the word. haha

jamie i left at 2.30am the rest were out till early hours 5-6am... LOL

Yea we stayed out a bit. Harsh dropped us home, took cr33m for a drive then had a chat. didnt get inside till 4:30 haha. Nice to meet you mate!

Btw its Kris LOL

kris hijacked my account! Oh noes!

Nice to see you guys there although didn't talk much to many of you guys except Jamie :) hopefully next meet up will have more time to have a chat.

u need to talk more next time!

Yea we stayed out a bit. Harsh dropped us home, took cr33m for a drive then had a chat. didnt get inside till 4:30 haha. Nice to meet you mate!

Btw its Kris LOL

Damn!

Must have been a busy night with a lot of cars...

Nice to see you guys there although didn't talk much to many of you guys except Jamie :ermm: hopefully next meet up will have more time to have a chat.

Heh!

Had a good chat!

Yup...like the word...its Indian and it means happy in indian...figure that out...one word two completly diff meaning...lol...

Btw its Kris LOL

Nice to meet you too mate...really had a great time with you and the cars we blew to suck my exhaust fumes...lol...

kris hijacked my account! Oh noes!

HAHAHA!!!! what comes around goes around...lol...

Damn!

Must have been a busy night with a lot of cars...

Plenty of cars were out...if you remember the RE customs 340awkw 33GTR..he was out too trying to race me...he claimed he had 400 this time....I made it look like i won...YAY!!!!..hehehe

Yup...like the word...its Indian and it means happy in indian...figure that out...one word two completly diff meaning...lol...

Nice to meet you too mate...really had a great time with you and the cars we blew to suck my exhaust fumes...lol...

HAHAHA!!!! what comes around goes around...lol...

Plenty of cars were out...if you remember the RE customs 340awkw 33GTR..he was out too trying to race me...he claimed he had 400 this time....I made it look like i won...YAY!!!!..hehehe

AH yeah!

From memory that is SAU member (Leewah), his car.

Was pumping 600 kW's before the twin turbo low mount conversion, which is what it has now.