SAU Community

Garage Saurus Dr30

D-limo

780hp. Check it out.

http://speedhunters.com/archive/2010/01/21...ys-tas2010.aspx

Anyone know how much do os giken 2.4 kits go for roughly?

More money than you have J & more than I'm prepared to spend.

I'm looking at 350HP at the wheels from a 2.1L FJ20 and that will be a handful, so why would you even consider what a 2.4 is capable of.

D

More money than you have J & more than I'm prepared to spend.

I'm looking at 350HP at the wheels from a 2.1L FJ20 and that will be a handful, so why would you even consider what a 2.4 is capable of.

D

Because he can consider it??? Does it matter? More cubes means less boost = more driveable car???

If money was no object i'd be building a FJ24 for sure :verymad:

What you think the RB26 boys pay for thier OS giken etc 3 litre kits???? Bit more then 10k i'd hazzard a big guess!

im pretty sure the rb26 3ltr kit is 17-18k so yea 10k+ for the FJ kit is believable. At least you know that shit would be bulletproof!

You need to ad another 10k to that figure lol

Yer i've heard from second hand info that Kier Wilsons OS Giken kit was upwards of 30k...Just the kit not assembled or anything

If money was no object i'd be building a FJ24 for sure :worship:

What you think the RB26 boys pay for thier OS giken etc 3 litre kits???? Bit more then 10k i'd hazzard a big guess!

I can tell you for fact, that the 3.0L RB conversions in the US were nearly all done with aussie supplied RB30 bottom ends and they were getting them for about $500.00 plus freight.

The Japs maybe, but I was shipping RB30E bottom ends to Boston at the rate of 24 per year for a couple of years and making a tidy profit. 3 per crate and I was buying them steam cleaned for AU$60.00 each & selling them for AU$500.00 each.

D