SAU Community

R34 GTR's still in production?

are the R34 GT-R's still in production or have they stopped making them? and if so would it be possible to import a brand new one direct from Nissan in japan privately or through a company like prestiege motor sport (disregarding the import policies and compliance)?

i heard someone say one or two were made in 2003 some m-spec ones or something it was only a couple

i said two were made in 2003 in another thread a week or so ago.

one Vspec II and an M-SPEC.

i made a mistake in my post before. There werent 2 made in 2002 there were 1775.

well since their weren't many r34's made .. started in 99 right?? does that mean the price of 34's will stay high??  .. i hope not  ;)

All of us dream of that phat 34 in the garage.

They will always be reasonably expensive.

Only 12,000 examples and you can be sure the Japanese aren't going to give them up willingly. The Americans want them as does the rest of the world.

Compare that to 44,000 R32's and 16,000 R33's... I would imagine there are lots and lots of very low mileage R34's. But do you have the money?

T.

All of us dream of that phat 34 in the garage.

They will always be reasonably expensive.

Only 12,000 examples and you can be sure the Japanese aren't going to give them up willingly. The Americans want them as does the rest of the world.

Compare that to 44,000 R32's and 16,000 R33's... I would imagine there are lots and lots of very low mileage R34's. But do you have the money?

T.

i'm currently in the process of saving up. :P

i dont know why anyone would buy a 100k holden. There complete rubbish, 285KW is nothing if its a mammoth.

i saw a purple one in penrith plaza once, the ones where you donate money and you go into a draw to win it. All these people around my age looking at it and thinking how good it is.