SAU Community

Hey Guys I Need Your Opinions.........!

Muffin

i had a seriously shitty week at the office, but reading this made my week, honestly, its awesome, not only has it made my week better, but also makes me feel better about myself

maybe i am not so dumberer after all....... ahhh good times.....

this will be a doozy!!!!!! "Honey, clear my schedule, we got a ripper thread here i dont want to miss" :P

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why hide the car for?

Just drape a blanket over it in the carport OR cover it in clingwrap - that stuff i invisible - They'll never find it, they might even pay you double?

I also heard that they may just replace it with an R35, you know because you love skylines and all that...

p.s. Have you tried this? It fools the insurance investigators and assessors all the time. They have no idea and is full legit, bro.

Camouflage-Car-Cover.jpg

ahhahahh ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is some funny stuff. Asking for advice on how to commit Fraud..LOL

Ye, on a forum with officers like yourself reading it...

AND naming the insurance company, car model...

LOL

hi all, im a new member here. this forum brought me a lot of knowledge abt skylines and i really appreciate that

(plan)

hey bro, dont worry about the others, their all haytrz

i did this with my car, my misususs car and my dads car, its really easy

all you needa do is drive up to the GOR yeah, you know where that place is? because everyone knows where that place is. even americans, and their not even from australia. no joke, swear to god, wallah.

anyway

go to sexy land (i prefer club X, customer service is great) and buy 2 blow up dolls. stuff them in the car and leave it parked on the side for a few weeks. come back after a month and sit there and stare the f**k at it for a few hours.

after staring at it, rub it, gently, smoothly, carefully (this is the last time your gona look at it in a good way so touch the f**k out of that shit)

push it off the cliff. PROFIT

your insurance company will release the funds in 4 business days, 5 if tim isnt working( coz tims a f**k head, everybody knows that)

good luck bro

edit: also, from past experience, i found that running in the middle of the road( right after a bend) screaming will drastically increase your chances of the "double or nothing" insurance car. (i got it when i pushed my car off the cliff, but i realised i forgot my blow up doll in the boot so i ran down and got it)

Edited by GTR-boy

while you are at it you better f**k your computer off, cause they might check that shit too.

and find out you asked how to do fraud on an open website that has like 500 user every half hour.

f**k man you must have big cahuna's or you are shitting your pants about now,

you know you can't go through with it anymore

shame .

2) if i buy another car, would vicroad provide me the same reg plate or different 1 ?

It depends what the plates are, post them in here and we will let you know what vic roads will do.

It depends what the plates are, post them in here and we will let you know what vic roads will do.

my reg plate is PHM48* ~~~ sorry bro cant show you the last digit...

well so will they give the same plate or differnet ?